Car, Parking Lot, and Police

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Car, Parking Lot, and Police

Post by new2mygift28 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:20 pm

I was driving my cousins car, she was in the passengers seat, and another lady that was hispanic around her 40"s and 50's was in the car, but I didn't know her. However, I was driving in the parking and lot, and everywhere I tried to get out of the parking lot I couldn't, but when I tried to get out the parking lot one way I saw a police car in the rearview mirror. But I NEVER MADE IT OUT OF THE PARKING LOT!

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Car, Parking Lot, and Police

Post by lola21st on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:39 pm

Your driving your cousin in her car suggests that you have some influence over her, that you are able to speak into her life. But perhaps this isn't appropriate because you end up "stuck", you're in a holding pattern right now regarding something and you can't find your way out.

The parking lot may be a holding place, a place to regroup. It may be that it's not time to leave yet. It appears that there is something from the past that you are still held accountable for, you're being stopped, pulled over so that you can deal with it. You may find the exit after you've dealt with this issue...

Does this sound like anything going on IRL?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by new2mygift28 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:27 pm

I never was pulled over in the dream, but I have been dealing with alot of issues, as far as best friend's as well my ex-boyfriend. Um yeah I am dealing with some past issues as far as friendships and being hurt. I do feel like I'm stuck. I haven't fully left my church, but I don't want to be there. I am in a very weird place right now. I feel like I have lost alot in this place, but I don't know how to get out.

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by new2mygift28 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:29 pm

Um I don't know if I made it clear, but the police car was just sitting there. It never moved! It was almost like it was watching the parking lot.

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:22 am

Oh, so it wasn't pulling you over...that's different...I'm sorry, I misunderstood...that sounds like the police was more of a protector...your "everpresent help in times of trouble"...this changes the context...you're being shown that God's literally behind you in this situation...

I feel like I have lost alot in this place, but I don't know how to get
out.

And I think that's what this dream is about. (Continue to) Ask the "Policeman" for help, He will guide, protect, and assist you through this "parking lot" season that you're in...I think that what he's letting you know is that He's there...

Please pray about this as these are only my thoughts, ok?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top