Bitten by two dogs twice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bitten by two dogs twice

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:02 pm

I dreamt I was visiting someone's house and the two dogs that lived there came up to my left foot and bit into it twice (each of them). The first time they attacked there wasn't much damage, the second time, the bite went through my foot! There was nothing I could do to stop them it happened so quickly. The thing is the first dog was the leader and he was stronger than the second dog. The second dog was just a follower and he bit me the exact spot as the first as if to make certain I was wounded!!! I ended up with a bandage across my foot and the owner of the dog seem not to care as if it wasn't a big deal, however, they didn't have a problem with paying the medical bill because they had insurance!!!! All in all I got bitten four times. I find in my dreams if I would get hurt it would be on my LEFT side does that have any special meaning? Anyone have any interpretation?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bitten by two dogs twice

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:13 pm

I don't know if there is any symbolism involved with being bitten on the left side, but now that you've mentioned it... that's weird. When I was bit by a dog in my dream it was on my left side too. And recently I just had another dream of being bitten by a dog and it was on my left side also.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:46 pm

Mia,

I thought it was weird as well and I noticed it because over the past year as I started to play attention to my dreams, whenever I was being attacked (either verbally or physically) it was always on my left side. Normally, I would not think anything of it however, just like how God does not waste any details in His Word, I think He does the same in dreams.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Manifestation of Bitten by dog twice

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:52 am

This dream seem to be literal. I was walking in my neighborhood and all of a sudden my neighbor's dog (who I have never seen) quietly walks up to me, the dog looked as if it wanted to bite me, he kinda put his nose by my foot! Then the second dog comes up to me barking, showing all his teeth, I was screaming and I felt like both of them wanted to attack me. My neighbor comes out shouting their names and they went to him, he was so nonchalant about it as if it was no big time, no apologies nothing. I was walking down the street and I immediately remembered the dream. I realized that the dream was literal and not symbolic. God is so amazing before I started my walk I prayed and ask God for protection, when I walk around my neighborhood I feel safe so I usually don't pray for protection but I did this time and I thank God I did because those dogs would have bitten me!

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:02 am

Gizzy, that could have been God's way of bringing you into prayer about what He knew before hand....

I was also wondering if the left side meant your weaker side? If you are right handed that tends to be your stronger side than the left side.

Also left brained thinking tends to be your logical, rational,side which looks at a part of something, rather than the right side which looks more creatively and at the whole.
Just a thought.....not an interpretation.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:58 pm

thank you nya, I do believe God was looking out for me and the cool part is that I wasn't even thinking about this dream, I had this dream months ago but the day of my walk I prayed for protection which I never do on my walks, it's just another way of God being amazing and awesome

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:24 pm

Amen!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top