Wading through an Amazon type river

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wading through an Amazon type river

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:08 pm

My son and I were walking up this river that was rather shallow, up to my knees. We had to get to where we were going before it got dark. But it got dark. We weren't the only ones in the river. It was like it's a road and other travelers were going the opposite direction we were. Like we were going up stream leaving.
I'm trying to find people that can help us get to our destination so we wouldn't travel alone. We came upon this crouching man who didn't quite have human extremities. I didn't really think it was strange, but did feel a little danger coming from him. I think he was a sheep in wolves clothing type thing saying he would help us while he had this really long sickle type claw that kept slowly moving, like he was planning on doing something insidious. I thought or felt that he was evil and was Really a vampire or something that was secretly planning on killing us. I know that I was talking to him and he eventually got up and quickly left but he didn't want to and he turned and looked at us with a snarl.

We come upon a small group of men going the opposite direction, and we ask them for food or they gave us some food but secretly they didn't want to. It was hamburger and cheese sandwiches and I changed the bread. One of them was looking put out and I offered to give him half and broke mine in half but he refused, much like a passive aggressive man throwing a temper tantrum. So we went on our way and I heard loud voices and saw flashlights and then up on the ground there were some officers with cars and we start chasing them down and I think we made it.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wading through an Amazon type river

Post by awesomeGod on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:45 pm

This is what I felt in prayer hind'sfeet: I will honor Mia's request that we all say whether or not we've passed the website's accuracy test, and I haven't taken the test, so please discern this in your spirit!

But the gateway to life is very narrow and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it. Matthew 7.14

Your dream made me think of asking people's advice who just want to take the easy route of Christianity, and that's not the direction you're going! You're on the path less traveled and you feel alone, but that's o.k. And you wonder why some people aren't helping you when you know they see you asking for help, but they are going in the wrong direction and are too proud to admit it. Advice taken from such people wouldn't be right for you anyway...you would have to change the bread (teaching)
And it seems that you will be alerted in your spirit to someone pretending to be a Christian, but they won't be able to hurt you.
When you focused on the "authority" above the path for direction to light up the dark parts, instead of looking to people you made it. God's voice gets louder in our lives the more we "chase Him down". :)

Last edited by awesomeGod on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add Mia's interpretation disclosure as stated on website)

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:28 am

Praise God AwesomeGod!!! While I was typing out the dream I was thinking path less travelled and that the bread might have been the Word, and the police and group with flashlights and loud voices were God/Holy Spirit.

Thank you for the confirmation and also telling me what the whole thing is in context!!! I have been feeling alone lately. Like the people I would have relied on for advice wouldn't understand anymore. It's like they would have to leave a comfort zone. I've always worried about my dreams and now that I've discovered that God speaks to me through them and I've discovered that God speaks to me all the time and He guides me in His Word, I think it seems incredible to them and it makes them uncomfortable. I hope I'm wrong but that's the impression I've been getting from a few people lately. More about the dreams than anything else. It's in God's Word, A LOT. They seem to be in old school thought that dreams either don't mean anything, are our brains unraveling the thoughts and stresses of the days and past, or they never thought about God ever speaking to people in dreams other than in the Bible. Like, they are an exception. I know what I'm going to post on my fb page now!!

Did you ever read about that lady in my ballet class that makes me uncomfortable?! Last week she was like 'God, this is so hard and I know you want me to do it and I'm being obedient but your trying to kill me here'. She says stuff like that and I'm like I noticed that day peaking out above her leotard, on her upper back she has a tattoo of what VERY strongly resembles satan with these rams horns. Which got me to wondering if she is really talking to satan. I can't judge cause I don't know if she has come out of something or not.
After ballet that night she asked me if I wanted to practice ballet with her and get coffee and stuff. I told her that I'm already going to the gym like 5 or 6 times a week (basically it would be too much). I haven't seen her all week this week... She is drawn to me more than ANY one else in that class!!! She's been going longer than me too!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:37 am

Our Father is ever present and faithful to us!!!! In prayer tonight He asked me to reveal that He showed your son sharing your journey in answer to your prayers!!! He pointed out to me that I missed that point and that He was also making this verse come alive for you as a dream: "When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you!"

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:35 am

Thank you Father!!! Thank you AwesomeGod, I briefly thought that too! Thank you for the confirmation about my son
I'm so glad He made that connection for you with my verse and my dream!!! I can totally see how He made the verse come alive for me The evil and selfish people were the "walking through Fire and the Fire did not burn me or consume/overtake me". AMEN

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top