my old neighborhood

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my old neighborhood

Post by awesomegod16 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:12 pm

the other night i was dreaming about being back in my own neighborhood. and i was down the street away from my house. and i was sitting or standing in front of this house that was all boarded up. i was aware that i had come back after some time to my own neighborhood because the people who used to live there didnt live there anymore and it had changed. i dont know why i wasnt at my own house just in front of this house. i didnt ask myself that in the dream either just wondering now.but when i stood in front of that boarded up house this man came up to me but he was looking for this red ball that was in that yard. the red ball kind of stood out to me because it was the only thing of color in the dream that i really really noticed. it was bright red and was laying on the ground. this man looked at me but he went and picked up the ball from that yard where the house was all boarded up. and all i know is that my mom was in the dream and it was something about lies. i am not sure about that part of the dream as much as what i said about the first part of it. the part about my mom is too hazy and i dont remember too much except what i wrote down when i had first woke up. never in my dreams have i dreamed about my old neighborhood and not gone back to my old house.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my old neighborhood

Post by jwhita on Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:47 pm

Hi Blossom. Who's house was it? I think the old neighborhood points to something from your past. Old way, old aquaintences, old habits??/

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:34 am

The house belonged to this family I knew when I was a teenager. As I said the neighborhood had changed and I was looking at the changes and I knew some of those people were gone. That house has never been boarded up but there are memories I have of being in that house, they are some up front and some deep down where they arent on the surface. I thought it was interesting about the guy standing there and getting that red ball. The ball was big enough to belong to a child. And the fact that it was there in that particular yard. The red ball seemed to stand out. And the thing I felt about this dream was that it is a piece of a puzzle to something important. There were other parts to the dream but I dont remember them as well as this part. I should have written down more things instead of just highlighting some key things in the middle of the night. Those other things might have been important to the over wall interpretation too of the dream.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:29 am

Hi Blossom. You might want to compare this one to other recent dreams. If it's important the Holy Spirit will show you more. That the house was boarded up makes me think that it's something you've forgotton, or have pushed out of your mind, but still affects your faith. Sometimes a decision we made or belief we embraced a a child will endure into adulthood, even if it came froma bad expierience. Like being ignored or pu-down as a child makes many people accept the belief they are worthless, even though they are a special creation of God, and Jesus died for them. Lies and deceit are the devil's stock in trade and he uses them to hinder us from embracing God's truth and growing.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top