The ground turns to mud like quicksand and my family sink but I start to fly.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The ground turns to mud like quicksand and my family sink but I start to fly.

Post by LearnerDriver on Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:39 pm

Hi there all.

This used to be a recurring dream I had when I was a child. It would be great to finally get them interpretted after all these years, so Im gonna post a few more after this one. These dreams I remember only because of the emotion involved and that I had them over and over again. Were talking about dreams I had 20-25 years ago. Thank you for this website.

Ok, where I used to live as a child, there was a dirt track up the road where us kids used to ride our bikes about 2-3 acres of land, there is also a bus stop there. Surrounding the land are residential houses and big trees.

So heres the dream.
My mum and youngest brother and me are at the bike track at the bus stop. My mum is talking to one of my auntys. Us kids were just waiting for them to stop talking so we can go. All of a sudden, I looked up towards the track and I saw houses and trees drop into the ground. Its like the ground has turned to quicksand but looks like mud and its moving towards us, and everything in its path is getting sucked into the ground. Next thing I know, im being lifted off the ground, just rising, and Im so scared, the ground beneath me is now mud and my mum and aunty are sinking into it, reaching out for me to save them but I cant move, I just keep rising. I realise I am holding a teddy bear in one hand and my little brother is attached to the teddy bear. I keep trying to reach him but I cant move. Then I wake up.

The other dreams ive had like this dont stand out as much as this one. However they were all scary and its the same scene, ground turns to mud or quicksand, and my family is sinking but Im rising.

Thanks for any help.

LearnerDriver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The ground turns to mud like quicksand and my family sink but I start to fly.

Post by lola21st on Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:49 am

Was your family saved when you had this dream?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The ground turns to mud like quicksand and my family sink but I start to fly.

Post by LearnerDriver on Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:09 am

Umm, no, i dont think so. None of us were. Scary thought when I think about it now. My mother claims she is, but her fruits say otherwise, and also revelation from God told me shes not.

LearnerDriver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:46 am

I asked because when I read your dream I thought of them being in the world (literally) and you being lifted into the spiritual realm. I also thought of the Rapture...

The good thing about dreams is that they can show us the possible outcome if action isn't taken (unless of course it's the will of the Lord). In this case, I would keep praying for their salvation.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top