Viewer Discretion advised, could offend some readers. Baby molested, but is symbolic.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Viewer Discretion advised, could offend some readers. Baby molested, but is symbolic.

Post by LearnerDriver on Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:10 pm

I just wanted to make that clear in the heading. There are certain things in this dream that I believe I was meant to take notice of as they were symbols, however some of these things are not "nice". After having this dream I was quite upset that I dreamed such a dream, however later I realised it was all symbolic, so I was able to view the dream differently. Please dont read if you think you will get offended. Im not sure if it is a warning of something to happen. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thankyou.

Ok, heres the dream.

I was with a few friends on what I think was campus grounds. We were looking for somewhere to sit and chill out together. I dont know who these ppl were, but I felt a bond with them, Im guessing they were brothers and sisters in Christ. Anyway, we walked near a building and sat down on the grass. There were huge windows on this part of the building. As I looked in the window, I saw my ex-boyfriend engaging in sex with an unknown woman in the room. They seemed unaware that they could be seen. All of a sudden, a baby appeared in between them, and my ex began to have oral sex with the baby. I knew this baby was meant to be 2 months old, even though it was the size of a one year old. Someone I was with began to record what was happening on their phone camera. I noticed then that this baby was a boy. Another unknown woman appeared with them and they were all together. I only just realised that even though the adults were all naked, I did not notice any of their sex organs, only the babys, thats how I knew it was a boy.
After a short while, I heard someone say from my group "Lets Go". The person grabbed their phone and we left. I just knew we were going to report them and the evidence was on the phone. I waited in the waiting room of the police station, I knew my friends were doing all the reporting. Just then, the ppl responsible for the molestation (different ppl by the way, that was the last I saw of my ex and the 2 women) walked into the station for some reason, and they somehow realised that they were being reported and tried to run. But they were caught and detained. I then heard a voice speaking (but not directly to me, to one of my friends) saying "They could get 26 ....." I didnt hear the last word. I remember thinking 26 what?? years?? but then that seemed wrong and I thought, well they cant be getting 26 months for molesting a baby!!! (After I woke up, I realised I was only to take notice of the number 26.)
In the next scene, my friends and I are leaving the campus. I knew that the culprits had been sentenced and were locked up. We are all walking out and we are all quite happy with the outcome of the case. I just knew that justice had been served. All of a sudden, an overwhelming feeling of distress and grief hit me. I was so distraught, and I remember thinking "WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN IN THE FIRST PLACE, WHY WHY WHY". I felt like screaming but I couldnt, and I also realised that all my friends were deeply sorrowed by all of this as well. Then I woke up.

If anyone knows where I might find an interpretation for the number 26, could you direct me please?? Any help would be truly truly appreciated.

Thank you all so much and God bless you all. :)

LearnerDriver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top