Can't find the right pair of shoes!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't find the right pair of shoes!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:20 pm

I'm at this house and I keep looking underneath the bed (mine in the dream) through a large pile of shoes. I want to find a nice pair that will match perfectly with my outfit but can't for some reason, which frustrates me. I see this purple pair of sneakers but one shoe is bigger than the other and the other has a different design than the first shoe. I COULD wear the shoe but I knew it wouldn't look right. I keep searching and searching and I am so disappointed that I couldn't wear the purple shoes (I keep reaching for them and try to fit them together but change my mind) because they are too cute! I decide that I am going to take the shoes back but realize I cant because the smaller shoe is dirty (muddy) in the front and if I try to wipe it off it still would look 'worn'. I see a gray pair of Nike Shox tennis shoes and think, 'these would be nice' but I still want to wear something different. This baby/small child keeps crawling next to me on the floor and I remember crawling next to the baby at one point in fun. The baby looks like it (she?) is having a lot of fun on the carpeted floor.

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't find the right pair of shoes!

Post by unaday* on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:20 pm

Do you think this has to do with you finding a mate? Do you have a 'pile' of suitors after you???? Suitors who aren't exactly the perfect match for you or for what God intends for you?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:44 pm

Unaday
I was actually thinking in this direction. Not to say that there's so many choices, but there ARE so many characteristics that I like in a guy and there are a few guys that I could embrace, BUT I want the perfect match!

Its funny but my best friend proposed to me unofficially today! I was honored but I don't feel happy--not 100%. It's hard to explain, but it just doesn't seem authentic. Could be the manifestation of the recent dream about him being (blue/sweating)?

Thanks for your response
Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:30 pm

hmm...could the purple shoes represent your BF proposing? yall would really look cute together...but maybe you arent exactly the right match???

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:29 am

What you've said Daph rings true--I am thinking more and more that we're just not the right match, even though I'm honored by his asking.

When God is ready to give me somebody, I will know 100% for sure!! Without a doubt!

Thanks for the response
Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by faithful7 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:35 am

Hello Desiree,
I have not completed the interpretation test, so please disregard what doesn't fit.
In this dream I feel that the house represents you, and the small child/baby has
something to do with your ministry.The shoes could represent your walk in Christ.
Have you been seeking the Lord concerning something pertaining to your ministry?
Are you looking to God for him to show you something definitely pertaining to your
walk with Him? And this will be the perfect match. You have searched and searched
and tried a lot of shoes,but somehow they still don't quite match your outfit, but I
know that whatever you ask of God ,He will give you that perfect fit every time. And
also are you looking for something from God different in your walk than you have
before, and you have not really found the match/ answer yet? please pray on what
has been said my thoughts only.

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:18 pm

faithful7

I AM still trying to find my way when it comes to my ministry, but I know that God will give me the answer soon and when He Wants to.

I know what I want to do, but I'm trying to see how that can tie in with the ministry he has for me--whatever that is!lol

thanks for your response
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:20 am

hello Desire,

it based on what u have wrote u couldn't find the right one and it made u frustrated and it looked that u dont have peace to find pair of shoes.. i was thinking don't haste to make a decission, Rest in the Lord, just wait on God's perfect timing for psalm 37:4 delight urself in the Lord, He shall give the desire of your heart.
God knows what you need and just Trust it will surely come to pass.
Pls pray on what i have said.

Blessings

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:27 am

don't haste to make a decission, Rest in the Lord, just wait on God's perfect timing

Grace010, this spoke volumes to me!! This is exactly what I've been feeling thank you!

Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:36 am

To God be the Glory:)

God bless u.

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:54 pm

Desiree,

Is this one of those dreams that reveal you i.e Are you putting unreasonable demands on yourself by setting the bar too high or do you have this tendecy.Where you have reached is a place where God himself will perfect things that concern you,it is not you any more neither it is your standard.

The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way" (Psalm 37:23). "ordered" here means "prearranged, step by step, fixed, ordained by God."

I do not know the specific meaning and also have not looked other posts but felt to share the word.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:37 pm

Where you have reached is a place where God himself will perfect things that concern you,it is not you any more neither it is your standard.

Peter what powerful words!! I do believe that there is nothing else that I can do but to wait on God to kill and rearrange some things in my life. I believe he is bringing me to a higher level--there is just little stumbling blocks here and there but I AM MORE THAN A CONQUEROR and I WILL OVERCOME!

I love this site! Praise God for all of you!!!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top