Real Baby, Symbols or both?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Real Baby, Symbols or both?

Post by Dream223 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:49 am

One dream, I am workign at a bank in the daycare department. I notice my brother-in-law and his wife entering the bank to do banking and one of their son (D) is throwing a tantrum. I leave the daycare department and go to my manager. I share with her that I know the coupke who just entered to do some banking and notice the young child unsettled. I share with the manager that I know them personally and offer to keep the child (D) until they finish their business. She leaves to let them know and a man appears. He is sitting down. He may be the CEO and he asks me what do I really want to do? I give him an answer that does not satisfy him, so he asks me again, "what do you really want to do? The last scene, I am back at the daycare department and it is overcrowded with babies and teens, the manger returns and explains to me that she would bring the unsettled boy (D) but my hands are full already and I do not have enough help as it is.

One dream, I am holding hands with a homeless woman that I met (irl) and we are dancing because we are celebrating the birth of my new baby.

One dream, my husband and I are at the mall. My husband is making an announcement (he is very proud to be making this announcement) that his wife (me) wants to have 2-3 more children. He turns to me and says, "right?" I agree.

One dream I had that my husband was so excited to have a baby that he would not put the baby down. I asked if I could hold him because I wanted to spend time with the baby too.

Another dream, there were 3 scenes. The first scene, I am just observing a newborn baby walking and have this thought, "how can this be seeing that he (the baby) is only 6 weeks old?" Next scene, I put the baby in the high chair and he begins to sing (appears to be several months old) I slowly get closer to him to see if I can recognize the songs he is singing, but I cannot. I yell to my husband who is in the shower, "the baby is singing!" The last scene, my husband is lying on the sofa and the baby is on the floor. My husband reaches down to pick up the baby and kisses and hug him.

Background: I have been barren for over 6 years. I would like to have more children (2-3more). My husband only wants one more if our income increases.

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Baby, Symbols or both?

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:27 am

Babies can represent a timeline for the length of time of a certain thing in your life like a temp job, a ministry, taking care of a relative, etc.

I will tell you that I have been unable to have children for the last 14 years but I have had many dreams of being pregnant and of having babies.

Can this represent a real baby? Yes.

One thing I've noticed in my dreams and the dreams of another moderator on this site, embroys are often depicted as puppies and kittens.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream223 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:15 pm

I've always wanted to be a happy mother of "children." To date, I have a son, whom I am thankful to the Lord for. Last night, the Lord really encouraged me through my aunt to continue to focus on sowing into the life of my 14 year-old son the love, wisdom and guidance he needs.

I believe that the Lord has confirmed to me that it is His will for me to have another baby. Perhaps the dream atthe bank is answering me question as to whether the timing is off, or demonic opposition. The answer appear to be...not the right timing.

There are times when I am NOT IN FAITH, but I don't stay there for long. I fight the GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH and return to a posture of belief and encouragement because the Lord helps me to be reminded that having another baby is REALLY His idea! So, I am learning how to stand firm on His promises and trust His timing. I think that the increase in dreams in this season in my life has cause a bit of panic, but I thank the Lord for encouraging me to not allow the enemy to cause me to see my dreams as a burden, but rather blessings. God is faithful...myfaith in His faithfulness alone.

Thanks Mia for your labor of love.

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:46 pm

I totally agree that stubborn faith manifests the fruit of that faith! I haven't had anymore in my barren state because I did not believe faithfully for more because my husband didn't really want anymore after the emergency surgery that removed my fallopian tubes.

I believe had I been stubbornly in faith, I would have more children.

AMEN! Your dreams are a blessing and not a burden. God uses our dreams as a comfort and an encouragment ONLY and if people would look at dreams - always - as constructive their lives would bloom!

Hugs!

Love,
Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream223 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:22 pm

Thanks Mia!

The way I see my dreams are changing for the better right before my eyes!

May I continue to walk with Jesus understanding that everything He speaks or does presents an opportunity to know HIM better.

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top