airport again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

airport again

Post by kellsy2004 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:57 am

hi everyone.i dreamt of going to the airport again and i was carrying a box,and someone pointed out that it was one of them old types of boxes and i explained to the person why and were i got it,that it belonged to someone else or something.I explained without feeling ashamed about it(the box),almost in a playful way.what does airport mean?

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: airport again

Post by jwhita on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:07 pm

Hi Kellsy. An airport is a place of transition in real life. You're coming or going or picking up on a relationship. So in a dream it probably represent change. What does an airport in real life remind you of or make you feel?

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:12 am

thanks jwhita.in real life,i like going to the airport, the idea of travelling excites me,going somewhere,leaving one place to another....love it.does that mean anything?

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:08 am

Hi kellsy. Sure it does, because God speaks kellsy! He knows what things mean to you and how to talk to yDoes this sound like anything happening iou. What about the box? "Old" seems to indicate something form the past and "someone elses" indicates just that, someone elses. So you were at an airport (in transition) but stuck carrying "someone elses baggage" Does this sound like anything in your life right now?

These are my impressions, try them on for size: You're at a transition point in your life, about to "take off' on some new journey. But your carrying some baggage the Lord wants you to be aware of that comes from someone in your past.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Thank you somuch jwhita.God bless you ,and you're right I'm seeing a transition in my life right now.I'll pray about the old baggage.

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top