A New Dream

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A New Dream

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:10 am

Good morning fellow dreamers,

I had a dream last night that I need help with. Here goes:

I was dreaming about visiting with my sisters and brothers. I have a large family so they were most of them there. I specifically remember my brother Mark, my sister Rhonda and Linda. We all decided to go some where else and had to take a couple cars which is not unuasual for us due to the size of the family. 5 boys 5 girls. I was supose to be in the car in front but was somehow got in the back car. I said to the folks driving in the front....hey honk the horn and I will get in that car. They said "no". I got a bit irritated and said again, hey honk the horn and I will get in that car. They said "NO". Next thing I know we are stopping for a smoke break. (I do not smoke (thank you Jesus for delivering me) but they were. All of my family smokes. Anyway, I was thinking to myself wow that was a quick smoke. I noticed that this was the two drivers who in the car were old and nasty looking to be honest and then when they were in this room smoking they looked young. I was like interesting...? Then we are all in this building that has multiple rooms. Not sure how many and we were hooking up our computers and surfing the net or whatever. I did not have my lap top so I was not amoung them. Then they all decided to leave and I stayed where I was. Then all of a sudden these guys show up and they are not happy that people were using their building or their computer hookups and they were mad. They were looking through all these pictures and I remember thinking I wonder if I am in there and low and behold there I was. I saw me. All of a sudden they got real mad and tried to tie me up with these black cords......I quickly got out of them. Then they tried to do it again and I got out again. Then they tied me up again and they heard a noise and there was still another person there so they went after them and caught them and were trying to kill them. I was thinking this is it, I am going to be killed, I need to get out. Now they send another man to take care of me and he was a big guy. Large in size and kinda hefty. I was able to get out of the cords while he was distracted and escape through an old paint peeling off wood red door. I ran out side and it was snow on the ground. I ran around looking for a stairway down this hill. I did not see stairs but saw a place were I could slide down so I did. I saw a shadow of a man that was like a guard. I ran along the snow bank so he could not see me and then as I was running I saw yellow seed in the snow. End of dream. This one has me baffled folks and I appreciate all the help.

Love in Jesus,

Connie
[i] kiss

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Dream

Post by Gissy2 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:16 am

Are you brothers and sisters saved?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:37 am

This is just my observations. I've noticed a trend in dreams lately about red. Esp. with red paint, they all seem to represent the protection we have through the blood of Jesus. Like when the angel told Israel to paint their sills with the blood of a spotless lamb to protect the first born in their families from the death angel. Then snow reminds me of Isaiah 1:18 "Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are
like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as
crimson, they shall be like wool.
Black cords that bind. You are set free. Free indeed. Maybe the house was your families house and they left and the men are like their spiritual bondage? The seed, for planting a seed of Truth into their hearts?

Those are just my thoughts :)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:43 am

Good thoughts Hinds feet. I will pray about that. Thanks.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:39 pm

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:15 am

hmmm it feels like ur getting wher ur supposed 2 be,,are ur brethern in tha lord putting u in tha bak car?? wen u shood be out front,,u protest [honk],,the old nastys seem like a pik of ppl being one way in tha car, an different in the ''room''. ,,um u got left by the group,,ugfh,, then ur left 2 fite alone,on the putas ,but u overcome,, the yellow seed kood represent hope that will germinate, ,,,,mi feelings. D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:32 pm

Thanks dreamster it actually does speak to me. I know exactly what you mean.

Thanks and God bless,

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:45 pm

D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Songs of Seashells on Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:39 pm

Songs here..... Hello Connie

WOW!!! Awesome dream, to say the least. There are SO MANY things wrapped up into this, and I certainly understand your reasoning for wanting help with it. It's laced with tons of good stuff. It may seem to you that I am all over the map with this, but eventially, I'll land this thing lol.

I will say that these are simply thoughts that dance around in the ballroom of my mind, so this is NOT an interp, just things I feel strongly about. And as with anything else beloved, PLEASE, if anything has a ring to it, go to the Lord for confirmation. One other thing, these are NOT in order, just the things that stood out to me initially.

The name "Mark" means "war-like" Does Mark have fears that cause him to be irritated?
"Linda" '' " Pretty"
"Rhonda" " " Grand- noisy"
"Connie" " " Constant, firm, BRAVE counsel

(just throwing this in because I noticed you liked Lucille Ball....... Lucille means light, or light bringer)

Smoking to me indicates bitterness, pride, envy, jealousy, unforgiveness and self-righteousness.

I am wondering with the "family", if there isn't some, either outward OR secret underlying issues that need to be resolved in your family, ie your siblings.

Perhaps one of them is holding a grudge against you, and they're feeling self righteous about it. Seeing Jesus reflected in you shows up their downfalls. Perhaps there is a difference between you and your siblings such as night from day.

The enemy loves to use our family against us, even if it's on a minor scale. Sometimes issues take a little time to build up thus they blow WAY OUT OF Proportion once manifested and seems much worse than what they really are. The mind goes to funny places coming up with untruths.

The number two I see as separation, judgment and discernment. I believe I see this wrapped up in your name and that the Lord is calling you to a higher calling and this is a test for you. However, BECAUSE He gave you this dream, I believe there is much He has revealed to you through this dream.

It will require discernment on your part, but He has made provisions for you through that yellow seed found nestled in the snow.

The number 5 I see here as grace, I see you as a gracious person AND I see the hand of God's grace in this throughout as he ALLOWS you to escape.

Because you didn't have your lap top, I saw that as the Lord "setting you apart" You are to be USED and seen as God's child. A child of THE KING..... there is royalty there, you are His daughter. Much has been given to you, much will be expected.

The yellow seed made me think of a Word of God coming to you of great significance...Psalm 68:13 comes to mind as well.

Though you lie down among the
sheepfolds, [You will be] like the wings of a dove covered with silver,
And her feathers with yellow gold."

SNOW: something that is PURE..... something that is DRIVEN there is a gift wrapped up in this seed. Also, a plant had to die for that seed to be a seed.

Christ died that you might have life and have it more abundantly. Snow, once melted provides water for a thirsty soul.

Do you believe you operate in the prophetic? I have a reason for asking this.

I hope you're not offended by any of my thoughts here beloved.

Songs

Last edited by Songs of Seashells on Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:08 pm

First off let me say this. No offense here I promise. Yes I would say I do operate in the prophetic and also in healing and deliverance. I sure do appreciate your input. You sure nailed my family down. That is exactly how they are. Thanks again.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:20 pm

amazin,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Songs of Seashells on Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:45 pm

Greetings Connie

I believe your dream was the unveiling of the spirit world and it's supernatural activities that we can't see going on during our waking moments, with the purpose of revelatory preparation, training and awareness.
You were being shown what was happening behind the veil of this world in terms and images.

If this were my dream, I believe this would be a dream given to me also for the purpose to pray! We KNOW that prayer MOVES THE HAND OF GOD

MAY I ask a few questions? IF so, scroll down.

Is there a part of you you're trying to run away from?

Is there something the Lord has shown/given you to do and you're running from it/Him?

How do you "feel" operating in these gifts? Are you excited about them and embrace them, or do you acknowledge them, operating in them with gratitude but sometimes wish you weren't blessed with these burdens?

Perhaps I have overstepped the welcome mat to participate here, and if that is true, please forgive me. Sometimes the Lord gives me a burden for a dream and I go too far. I shall pray and hope that a qualified interpretor will come along and bless you with great insight to this wonderful dream.

Many and most rich blessings to you dear heart.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this.

Songs

P.S. Shadows are very important in dreams. I wish I knew more, but the little I know is interesting.

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:21 pm

Thanks so much for all your help here. I would say no I am not running from anything I know of. I would say that I am healing from some serious past issues that occured as a child and into my young adult life. I am learning now to lay them at his feet and give them to him. It is difficult but I am a work in process.

Yes there is something he has shown me but I feel ill equiped to complete them. Almost as though I know the plan but not the steps to complete the plan.

I am so excited to do these things the Lord has given me but I really need the direction and anointing to do them. He has not yet given me the anointing to operate in these gifts. I would say that I am afraid to do them without the anointing and the move of the Holy Spirit. I always tell Him to hit me over the head so that I will never miss the directions he has given me. I see myself working and doing the ministry but I wonder if I am truly having any affect on people. Everyone seems more gifted or spiritually equipped. I try not to operate by how I feel but by how and when he needs me. I pray I am making sense here. I desire nothing more than to have his presence in my life and to have the anointing of power to go forth with those things he has asked of me.

Thanks again,

love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:27 pm

Songs of Seashell,

I forgot to tell you the plan:

The Lord has called me to be a prophet to the Nations. To be frank that freaks me out just a bit. I just don't want to disappoint the Father but if I am not equipped then I can not complete the task. I told him before I would not go unless I was anointed and equipped because in my own power I can do nothing.

I hope this helps.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:00 pm

great now thats delt wiv ,,pak ur bags,, C D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:19 pm

excuse me? Help on that D.

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Songs of Seashells on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:43 pm

Greetings

I do Connie, have this to say for the moment, then, on the heels of this, one more item, (then I will quit buggin you) but first I shall post this:

Hbr 13:20 Now the
God of peace, who brought up from the dead the
great Shepherd of the sheep through [fn] the blood of the eternal covenant, even Jesus our Lord,

Hbr 13:21 equip you
in every good thing to do His will, working in us
that which is pleasing in His sight, through Jesus
Christ, to whom be the
glory forever and ever. Amen.

Hbr 13:22 But I urge
you, brethren, bear [fn] with
this [fn] word of exhortation, for I have written to
you briefly.

Love ya darlin darlin

Songs

Last edited by Songs of Seashells on Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Songs of Seashells on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:48 pm

As an interim before my next post dear heart, how is it you chose this "Dove Solutions" as your user name?

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Songs of Seashells on Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:05 pm

I know this is probably getting wearysome as I have no "real" answers to your dream here, but one last thing I would like to share with you:

The way I understand the "prophecy anointing" to be is like so......

It's a term that applies to the move of the Holy Spirit w/in a person to move them to prophesy. This "anointing" is for the official prophet, seer, AND the intercessor. When the Holy Spirit manifests in one of the children of God the "prophecy anointing" and the words of wisdom and knowledge manifest.
I believe the anointing is tangibly felt in the abdomen , the heart (as some describe as a burning sensation) and what some may phrase as a gut instinct. Have you had any of these lately?

I have been blessed on occasion with visions, revelations and a word of knowledge. Some I have wanted to get up and walk away from while in my prayer closet because I felt sick at my stomach at what the Lord was revealing to me.

One day I was in my prayer closet for many hours where the Lord showed me a gal who was S.R.A.(Satanically Ritually Abused) and I wanted out real bad but He told me He wasn't done, that there was more....... 3 times I wanted to walk out......
I went to a Pastor friend of mine and told him I thought I was going nuts. I sat down an explained this whole things to him with drawings, names etc that the Lord had given me. He said " No, you're not crazy, two weeks ago this gal came to me and ....... (he gave a lot of info here) and her nick name was "sunshine". The Lord used me in their lives for a season.

I want to encourage you to continue to pray pray pray, as I figure you're doing anyway, but be ye encouraged...... HE will not send you without equipping you first. I pray you don't pass up any urgings OR gentle nudges beloved. May you be blessed with an ear to hear what the Spirit of the Lord is revealing and go in confidence KNOWING it is HE who holds you up with His righteous right hand. May He send His warring and ministering angels to guard you and may your heart and mind be guarded in Christ Jesus as well as the things that go into your heart and mind be Father filtered.

much love, Rich blessings and may He being to show you great and mighty things which you do no know yet.

Songs

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:51 am

Songs of Seashell,

I love to be encouraged and thank you for being the vessel the Lord would use to do that. To be honest the gut feeling you talk about, the gentle nudging, the writing at the computer with boldness, the Holy Ghost boldness all applies to me. I think that sometimes I just get a little scared is all because to me the responsibility is so great and the ramification of someone getting wrong info or not getting a clear understanding gets me a little worried sometimes. I guess I could say I find it overwhelming when I think about it.

Dove Solutions was a name the Lord gave my husband for us for a ministry name. Why do you ask? The whole concept of the name is to "Look up for Solutions".

You know Songs, I guess the message I get here is that the Lord won't call you to it if He won't bring you through it and equip you for it. The Lord is faithful all the time!

You are such a blessing and again thanks for you words of encouragement to me.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:18 pm

heelllooo,,well thats the perfect place 2 be in ,,knowing u cant do it,,howeva waiting till ur fully prepared, totaly confident,, may take awhile,,ur already annointed,,u have the kingdom insidea u,,it just needs out,, and so on,,so im certain ur well able ''to go up'' an take ur mountain,,or wateva,,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:21 pm

ohhh lordy i just read ur reply about ur name ,, daaannngg,,,,,and i havnt even had yet

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:28 pm

Hey big guy,

How goes it? Thanks for reminding me that I just need to put my confidence in Him and not worry about the rest. Today at work I had a guy come in and say the Jesus is not the only way to heaven. He is of another faith than me. Telling me that the bible is not accepted because man wrote it even though God may have inspired it. I was like all over that real fast and spent 2 hours talking to him about Jesus. So I asked him, "Do you believe in Jesus?" He said, "Yes". Then I said, " then this begs the question how is it the Jesus said, "I am the light the truth and the way, no man comes to the Father, but by me." Then we discussed the bible. He said that only the Ten Commandments were written by God. Everything else was inspired by the Holy Spirit. I asked him, "Do you believe that the Holy Spirit does not make mistakes?" He said Yes. I said, "Ok then don't you think the Lord knew in his infinite wisdom who to have pen the bible and gave them the words to write down. He said something like, yeah but.....I said be carefull. This guy is a Christian or so he says. God is all knowing, all wisdom and understanding. The bible is his creation, the Word. The word was made flesh and lived among us." He fell silent there. He has to go research some stuff. I said fine come back when you are done. I had him and a buddhist in the office. I was like on fire for God. That is the stuff he calls me for. Setting it straight. Speaking forth the Word in season, correcting with all longsuffering.

Prior to this conversation he was telling me what an intellectual person I was and how I have a one track mind with regard to my view points. I said, no I am not an intellectual at all unless I am extremely well read in a subject and when I have a passion for something. I said what I said I said from the conviction in my spirit because I believe. End of story and thanks for listening. Praise God for reminding me again that when I think I can't do it, Jesus can!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:35 pm

thats wat im talkin about,,ur ready 2 launch,, ,,take no prisoners,, but setting captives free,, ,,,r u paked yet?? D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:39 pm

sounds like ur frend has problems wiv tha trinity, ,an the bibles origen,,wen ur flakey at that level ur house is very unstable D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top