Horizontal en vertical

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Horizontal en vertical

Post by Grace010 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:09 pm

while i was sitting at the table with my pastor, i heard somebody called me.so i moved from my pastor table ( horizontal) to another table. The table look vertical and the man seems very kind and has a white hair or grey and i think he was wearing white t-shirt. He asked me if i would like to do Financial administration job in famous ministry of God's servants in other country? I felt humble to say yes. And he was asking me to send something. I think something which has to do with my marks or degree. but i told him i haven't got any degree yet. after that i saw a clock and a man was carrying a baby. i need some confirmation about this dream. would u like to give me some interpretation through the leading of Holy Spirit?

Blessings

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Horizontal en vertical

Post by Josue Tortola on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:53 pm

Hi Grace!!!
This is what I think.
The guy who called you is an angel....the table looks vertical because the ministry you have been called is going to grow.
The ministry has to do with children and the clock means that this is the time.
God Bless You!!! Josue Tortola.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:33 am

Hi Joshua,

was that your thought or an interpretation? i got time: at an appointed time and a man is carrying baby: destiny. when i woke up i felt peace and i started to sing " in His Time" . what i stil doubt is that man which call me an angel of God? i mean the devil can also be as an angel of light! let me know what you get.

Blessings

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josue Tortola on Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:53 am

Hi Grace!
Thatīs the way I interpretet it but as I havenīt finish the accuracy test this can not be taken as an official interpretation. You must pray God to confirmation.
Itīs true that the devil disguise as an angel of light...Thereīs no doubt about it...
When I have dreams and thereīs negative presence or satanic presence or demons in the dreams I can feel it but thatīs one of my gifts...I am able to feel how a person feels or how is his or her spirit....I know some other persons canīt feel this.
You say that you woke up feeling peace and then you started to sing "In His Time"....that indicates that you did not feel any satanic presence in the dream but if you have doubts....you better pray.
Donīt worry....I am sure some other guys are going to answer this dream.
With love!!! Josue Tortola.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:49 am

Hi Joshua,

i am agree with u. i stil praying about this thats why i posted to the group. God bless you with such a gift. no i really feel peacefull and happy:) most of time God spoke to me through a song. then i know what it means. Let's see what the rest will say about this.

in His Love! Grace

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:46 am

Can any one give me some interpretation through the leading of Holy Ghost except Josua? i am stil waiting for the rest of group. thanks.

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:08 pm

It really does sound like the Lord is bringing an offer to the table so to speak. And it will be in His timing that it will happen. The baby to me, symbolizes the ministry He will bring forth for you. Does that make sense?
blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:10 pm

just my thoughts btw..not an interp from God.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:30 pm

Hi daphanieh,

it really makes a sense to me what u have said. btw what does it mean The Lord bringing an offer to the table?

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top