Car Saleman

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Car Saleman

Post by Dreamer on Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:58 pm

Hello,

I had a dream that the car salesman that sold me my truck came to my apartment, and he said they made a mistake when he sold me my truck, and that He brought back the car that I traded in, I look out of the window and saw my old car out side looking dusty, But in the dream my car and truck was the only thing that was in the parking lot and I said I donot want my old car, I want the new truck. Then I awoke

I was going thru a separation at the time

Thanks Dreamer

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Car Saleman

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:36 pm

I wonder if this dream concerns your separation? Are you currently divorced and wanting to reunite with your former love because you feel the whole thing was a mistake (regretful)? You mentioned that you want something new and I wonder if there are others or God wanting you to reunite but you don't want to because its "old news"? please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer on Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:16 pm

Desiree I have been divorced about 2 years ago I did not think of it that way, but everyone around me said do not get a divorce but I did it any way because I was hurt and I thought God was given me away out, of the marriage and God will bless me with something new, But I am still single and I am not married, but when I divorced him he did the most ugly thing is to have a baby out of wedlock, I did not know what to do or Know how to handle the sitution at the time, I forgive him but I cannot forget.

I will pray Desiree on what you said

Thanks Dreamer flower God

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:59 am

you're welcome. I remember some of the dreams you posted on this subject earlier! Truthfully, I've been where you are, and I was devastated but I gave it to God and he healed me! Also, you may not be able to forget, but "choose" to not dwell on it (Isaiah 43:18) (it can only bring up more hurts and pains,etc-stopping the healing process). I am praying for you! yes, please do pray!
smooches
kiss
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down