Dream question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream question

Post by chrematizo on Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:30 am

Hello,

Does anyone know how to tell if a dream is playing out something that happened or that can happen?

Last night, I dreamed about a dog that attacked me. I was walking down a street, I was singing and the dog heard me. Before I realized I was making too much noise the dog charged at me and went for my throat. As I was fighting off the dog I thought I should have kept quiet but I didn't know the dog was there.

Yesterday I had a conversation with a family member that left me very upset, uneasy and affronted. I'm wondering if my dream could be representing the conversation because it was in my subconsciuos. I have in the past dreamed about things after they have happened. Is this just my flesh and subconscious, not neccessarily God speaking to me? I have prayed for insight.

chrematizo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream question

Post by Cholette on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:09 am

Is your gift or do you have a mininstry in singing?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chrematizo on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:32 am

No, I do not have a ministry in singing. I have sang on many choirs, from school to adulthood. It's been many years since I've sang with a choir. However, I love to worship God and sing. Music is in my heart for God.

chrematizo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:17 am

Well, I'm NOT an interpreter, but when I read your dream, the first thing that came to me was that it could be an attack on your gift. Whenever I've dreamed of dogs in the way you did, I'm under or will be faced with an attack. The fact that it went after your throat and you were singing caused me to ask you that question.

Maybe not necessarily a gift in singing, but you are a worshipper and your worship is disrupting the enemy...which is a good thing.

Just a thought and not an interpretation.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank you

Post by chrematizo on Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:12 pm

Thank you for your thoughts. I do believe it represents an attack. I wasn't sure if it had occured during my conversation or forthcoming. I will pray for protection from any forthcoming attacks. I know the enemy roams around like a roaring lion, but no weapon formed against me shall prosper. And His angels have charge over me. I will continue to praise and worship this Great God "YHWH" we serve.

Be Blessed!!!

chrematizo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top