Dream about red pickup, accident, bus full of people, lots of fire wood?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about red pickup, accident, bus full of people, lots of fire wood?

Post by ldblrwbc on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:53 am

I haven't remembered a dream in a really long time, so the other night before I went to sleep I prayed that I would. The next morning I woke up realizing that I had a dream. This is what it was. I can't for the life of me figure out what it may have meant.
In my dream I was driving a red Chevrolet dually pickup (I used to own one exactly like it about 10 years ago. My father also had one, but his was a four door. This one was two door. He passed away 2 years ago. I don't know if that is significant or not, but I thought I would note it.) Behind the pickup I was pulling a red trailer that would hold 2 horses, but it was dirty, so the paint looked a little dull. The trailer was full of firewood. I was driving slow, because I was driving on city streets (probably less than 10 miles per hour), but I went around a curve and the truck and trailer turned over. (This would be impossible at the rate of speed I was going, but in the dream it was because there was so much firewood in the trailer.) In the dream I knew it wasn't a big deal and I wasn't scared, because I just tipped over, but I remember looking out my front windshield seeing two blonde women next to each other looking at me & they ran over and rescued me. Then they took me to their home. I had been apparently been trying to call my husband to tell him I had been in an accident & to come get me, but I couldn't get a hold of him. Then I opened the bathroom door of the house & he was sitting on the toilet. He was just sitting their with the lid shut. I asked, "Why are you in here? I have been trying to get a hold of you! I had a wreck!" He said, "I've been hiding from Janie." (This is his sister that only calls when she wants large amounts money, so he doesn't usually answer the phone if she calls.) I then said that she had been trying to call him because I was in an accident..... Then the dream jumped to us leaving the house. As we were walking toward a side or back door to leave I looked to my left at what I guess was the front door. It was double doors, but only one was open. A Greyhound bus had just parked directly in front of the door & opened it's door. A bus load of people were starting to get off to come in the house. I asked what all of the people were there for & the people that lived in the house said that they were there for their regular Friday dinner & we should stay.

That was the end of the dream. This dream keeps sticking in my mind & I remembered so many details. I feel like since I keep thinking about it that it was trying to tell me something. I just can't figure out what it means at all.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top