question about being naked

View previous topic View next topic Go down

question about being naked

Post by Angelwings on Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:55 am

I've heard of few meanings concerning being naked in a dream. What if your not the one who is naked in your dream? I don't remember all of this dream I had recently but I remember catching someone I work with watching my 10 year old daughter..who was naked.
What does it mean to be naked? And does is represent the same thing when it is someone else?

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: question about being naked

Post by jwhita on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:02 am

Hi Ang. The meaning depends on the copntext of the dream AND the context of your life. It usually means vulnerable or uncovered, at least in dreams I've had or heard. But it can also mean "in plain site" or "revealed" as in motivations or intent. Who was naked, the coworker or the daughter? Was the dream threatening or dark?

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:09 am

my daughter was naked. I wish I could remember the whole dream...but thats the only part that sticks out to me. It wasn't dark, and I don't remember anything being threatening...I just remember seeing the coworker sticking his neck out trying to look closely at something...and when I looked to see what he was looking at...it was my daughter and she was naked. I was so shocked and I got upset and asked him why he was looking at my daughter while she was naked. then I woke up.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:24 am

The scene looks like a warning dream at first glance, but I don't feel I have real interpretation yet. But This is what sticks out; you "caught" the man, he shuldn't have been where he was. You were angry, and your daughter was unprotected. I don't know if the man represents tge actual coworker, or if the daughter really represents your daughter, but the threat to your daughter seems clear. Let's pray for her this week.

If it is really a symbolic dream it seems something you've nurtured for a long time is being threatened. I've been told I miss literal dreams because I look at the symbolic, but does any of this strike a nerve?

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:38 am

you know...my heart just skipped a beat. Yes, lets Keep her in prayer this week.
A little story about my daughter:
She is so in love with the Lord...she's 10 yrs old. And I had this dream about 1 week to 2 weeks ago. It could possibly have something to do with a new friend.
She has been witnessing to a classmate. This girl in her class apparently has a lot going on at home, they are not christians. Parents are divorced, mother has medical issues. She has older siblings, and from the sound of her stories....they are rebellious. My daughter felt led to tell her about Jesus and brought her friend to church last night and this girl asked Jesus into her heart. The girl wants to go to church with us from now. so Praise the Lord for that!
But I see red flags with this girl, although my daughter is being a good friend...this friends likes to dump a lot of "garbage" on my daughter and asks her to not tell anyone. I already had a talk with her about it. this girl is clinging to my daughter now. I can't imagine what her life is like at home...I dont know her family but I'm proud that my daughter is showing Gods love to her, but I know how the enemy finds his way through cracks.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:47 am

I will definitely lift your daughter up in prayer. If you preach the gospel, the enemy will attack you. God bless her and you Ang.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:50 pm

Thank you!

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:57 am

Sponsored content