babies, my mom and me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

babies, my mom and me

Post by unaday* on Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:05 pm

I had a dream lastnight that my mother who is 64 years old had two babies. She had a boy that reminded her of my brother and then she had a girl that reminded her of me. I didn't really get a chance to see the boy baby but i knew he was around. But i got to see the little baby girl. She was no more than 1-3 months old- and incredibly gorgeous. She was dressed in pink and so small like a ball that we had her on a pillow. I loved her! I kissed her- i played with her. She was beautiful and resembled my mother and her side of the family a lot (my brother and I in real life took after my dad's side). I just loved the beautiful baby. Once again we put the ball of a baby on a pillow on my mother's bed. And watched her. My mother had so many pillows on the bed. I lied down on my stomach on her bed and my mother lied on the bed facing me so her back was against the bedhead and she was kind of hidden behind the pillows but I could see her perfectly. She didn't look like my mom does now. (in real life although my mom is 64 she looks about 54- she aged gracefully) In the dream- although she didn't look bad- she looked like she was 75. Her hair was in a short style and fully grey and her eyebrows fully grey. So as we both watched the baby I said to her- I hope that the babies grows up to help my mom way more than I did and to get a greater education that I did. (in real life- my mom and i have a great relationship and I help her around- of course i can't be there always but we are good. in regards to education- i have completed university and am trying to continue on- she has always wanted me to do more) but in the dream this what i said. Then I said to my mother- You will always be a "R________ (said my lastname) not matter what happens" . And I repeated it to her and said "You will always be a R______." So I had her repeat it to remind her that she will always be a R___________.

any thoughts?
I woke up thinking that maybe i failed as a daughter to her...it made me feel sad when i woke up. but not sure what the real interpretation is.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: babies, my mom and me

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:47 pm

UNA
I think that the fact that you mentioned feeling like you failed your mom in some way could be something to think about here. I don't know but I saw the baby as something precious and warm and beautiful to you (possibly coming into acceptance of "who you are"/comfortable with yourself, and coming into the knowledge of what you mean to God and your mother.) I know that you love your mom and I just felt like in the dream your mom is full of wisdom and she doesnt regret the relationship that she had with you and your brother at all--she's peaceful and content. She said that you will ALWAYS be an R so nomatter what happens in your life or nomatter what you did in the past, you will ALWAYS hold a special place in her heart. Its your life to live and though our parents dont always agree with our choices and accept the fact we don't "want to go the way they always desire us to go from a personal perspective" they still LOVE us. I'm sure your mom just wants you to be successful and happy in your life (not disappointed/regretful of any choices--that's why she desires you to go further, but if you're happy and God is pleased that's all that matters) (I hope this statement didn't offend). Don't be hard on yourself. Appreciate the time you two have now. Let her know just how much you really love her and appreciate all the things she's done for you as your mother. This dream really makes me appreciate my mother. Its gets me all teary-eyed! thanks for posting
desiree kiss

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top