My daughter & nephew took a joy ride....ended badly.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My daughter & nephew took a joy ride....ended badly.

Post by Christa on Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:43 am

My daughter got into the driver's seat of a semi-truck. It had a tricycle steering wheel. She somehow got it to operate, and was going round & round in circles around me on the grass lawn of a big house. I kept screaming at her to stop and not to go into the street. She kept circling faster and faster (it was out of her control), and she kept taking her hands off of the tricycle steering wheel. I was yelling at her to hold on to the handle bars because she could get an "owie" (a term I use for my daughter when explaining danger). Then it came to a stop. I was trying to plan my move to get her off of it and out of the danger zone. The next thing I know the semi-tricycle turned into a 5th wheel trailer that was leaning at an angle on the grass like it was going to tip. I started running over to get my daughter out of there and pull her to safety. Instead she went inside the 5th wheel trailer and my nephew (who lives with us but him and his family are moving to a different state in two days.....which I'm extremely sad about) hopped in with her. His weight was enough to tip the trailer. It started rolling and I was hysterical because the kids were tumbling around on the inside getting hurt. That's where the dream ended.

The last time I had a dream about my daughter being in danger, a similar thing happened to a little girl, which my friend (who I dreamed about last night as well) actually saved from drowning at a water park the very next day. I prayed about the situation just in case a couple of kids are in danger of dying from a joy ride accident or a 5th wheel trailer accident today. Please pray with me just in case ok. God bless you all.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My daughter & nephew took a joy ride....ended badly.

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:20 am

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top