Lord, please, I could use some insite on this dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lord, please, I could use some insite on this dream

Post by Songs of Seashells on Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:24 am

I don't recall the dream in it's entirety except the part that got me up and awake, is exactly like the one I had two yrs ago. The dream this morning DID NOT skip a beat. It was a cookie cutter replica. My husband and I watched 2012 last night, and normally I would have blown this dream off. But because it was exactly the same dream I had 2 yrs ago (WAY BEFORE THE MOVIE CAME OUT) I believe it has significance.

THE DREAM:

( this part of the dream reminded me of the garage I had as a child living in Arizona)

My husband and I are in the garage looking at a very unique instrument for measuring and we were reminiscing about the way that it works, still fascinated by the two way process it takes to measure things and that it was such a wonderful tool. It made me think of a sword because you take it from a sheath and connect it to another piece.
It's silver in color except for a rounded triangular shape piece in the middle which was a pinkishbrown in color.

(this switches to the home we now live in, in California)
We notice that there is water coming into the garage, that it's starting to flood. Looking outside on the WEST part of the house, we note that it is NOT raining, yet we know somehow what's going on and are not surprised by the floods arrival. The water is rising at a steady pace and the homes throughout the neighborhood are flooded as well.

My husband leaves to get help.

Water is now about 4 feet deep. I take a silver tube from a very long & large wind chime of ours to measure how far down the water goes. I cannot reach bottom.

( this next scene is at our first home in Arizona that hubby and I bought )

I look out from our front door to the Southwest to see if I can see any signs of my husband but the water has gotten too high now.

Going back into our garage, I see a baby bed that we'd used for our kids pastel yellow and white in color, neatly stored in it's box. I smile as I have a quick flash back of my oldest daughter as she once played in it. Then, in another box, I saw another baby bed that her husband built that they used for their children, dark blue and white in color.

I wondered which of the two beds my other daughter would like to have since she could use one.

END OF DREAM

Songs of Seashells

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lord, please, I could use some insite on this dream

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:06 am

it sounds totally literal to me. sometimes it takes a long time for dreams to manifest.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank You

Post by Songs of Seashells on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:49 am

Thank you for that! You know, I was wondering if it could be. When we first moved to the house we're in now, it did flood.
Last year I wanted to get flood insurance which we've never done before (we didn't know we were going to need it either, and haven't since) but the Lord said "be patient, wait."
Funny, the gal from our insurance company called yesterday and said our policy is out of date. Hmmmm

wow

We don't have the baby beds any more. Not sure what that part was about.

We are going to take a trip to Arizona this year. THAT may prove to be interesting. Scratch Chin

THANKS Cheering again for the input.

Songs

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lord, please, I could use some insite on this dream

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:48 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top