very strange series of dreams.... please help me figure these out!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

very strange series of dreams.... please help me figure these out!!

Post by living4HIM on Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:08 am

the dreams begin with a friend of mine dying.... (she is currently preg. with twins but in the dream it was triplets) i dont see her die, i just know that she has.... then i see her in a casket.... and hear some people talking about how sad it was that her babies died and then she died too.... i felt really sad and felt like crying.... *switch* i am in her house, and her husband has a new girlfriend and she is talking about how nice my friends hair was and she wished she could have such nice hair... (she does have GREAT hair btw lol) i felt really betrayed, and that he was "moviing on" way to quickly.... and didnt like this new woman at all! i couldnt talk to them tho... it was like i was just observing all of this, like they were talking to someone else... (i dont know who)

*switch*

I am in the car with my grandmother (she is driving), she is complaining about these sores on her arm.... there are 3 circlular sores on her right arm, the 2 at the top are kind of pink inside and the 3rd one below is white. for some reason the car stops and now she is in the passanger seat, and strange woman walks by, and i think i ask her if she can help us (but im not sure) she comes over and begins put some kind of red liquid on my grandmothers arm... when she puts it on the first 2 sores, she tells her that it feeling much better.... but when the woman applying the red liquid on the bottom sore she starts screaming it burns and is crying in pain.... the woman dont look upset she just says thats all she can do and walks away.... i see a hair salon and decide to talk my grandmother in there to get her hair done, i think maybe this will distract her from all this scream from the sore! *switch* we been in the hair salon for over 2 hours and ive only had a wash... so i start complaining... this woman comes over and takes me outside, i tell her ive forgetten my handbag and so i go back in to get it.... i get lost and end up in the bathroom, but eventually find my way back and get it. i go back outside and she is standing by a car and i get in... my Dad is driving the car and my step mom and sisters and brother are there too... i was glad to see them, but worried about my grandmother as she wasnt there! they didnt answer my pleas to find her and didnt seem concerned like i was...

*switch* (this is the REALLY disturbing part)

Im dead... well sort of.... im lying on a cold table, i can hear things around me but cant see anything, after a while i can open my eyes and there is a man with tools, he is doing somthing down by my torso.... as i lift my head i see him lifting my body up off the table and moving it to another table! i realize they are preforming an autopsy of ME!!!!!!! i start to panic that i NEED MY BODY!!!! and the man comes over (i cant see is face btw its blurry, prob because i dont have my glasses on...) he tells me to relax, and laughs and tells me that when they are done looking at everything they will put me back together.... i am SO UPSET, and feel so misunderstood and taken advantage of.... i keep thinking "why is this happening to me??? why are they doing this to me???" next thing i know he is telling me he needs to do some DRILLING!!!!!! around my temples.... i try to struggle but i cant get away! he starts on the left, it is the worst pain i have ever felt and i am crying and screaming in pain, i beg him to stop! he does for a moment before continuing.... *slight switch* i have my body back.... and he is coming at me to do the right side of my head... i fight him and he says, its fine he'll just do it later.... i sit up on the table and my back is killing me ( like horrible horrible pain) he tells me thats because they had to screw me back together at the pelvis.... my glasses are on the table next to me and i put them on... i look at the man and realize he is my (IRL) husband... im not sure if he is my husband in the dream, but i know him.... i am feeling very shocked and hurt and confused that he would do such a thing to me! he almost seems happy or pleased with himself that he put through so much.... he walks over to a desk, (i am still sitting on the table) and hands me a folder of pictures... i ask them what they are and he tells me they are of my mothers autopsy! i freak out and jump off the table throw the pictures at him and just start running in circles and freaking out! i didnt know she had even died.... i leave then cold medical room and realize we are in a house... not a house i recognize though... i open a door and there is a bedroom with a small twin size bed (come to think of it, it looks an aweful lot like my bedroom as a child) my 2 little dogs are there.... as i enter the bedroom i here the doctor talking on the phone downstairs, telling someone that he couldnt give me a sedative and had to do the whole things without pain meds and i screamed a lot.... i remember thinking he is an idiot and should have given me somthing! i want to run down and yell at him but my back is hurting to bad so i go over to the bed and start fixing it to lay down.... i realize i left the door open and i hear him calling my dogs.... i rush back to the door and am able to keep one inside, im very upset as the other runs down the stairs, but i dont yell cuz im trying to be quiet (not sure why).... after abt a minute the my little dog comes back up the stairs and into my room, i close and lock the door! and get into bed, the pain in my lower back in unbearable!! the man comes in the room, (now he is acting more like my husband) he says hes sorry kisses me on the forehead and sits on the end of the bed.... then he starts laughing at me for complaining so much about my back, telling me im being dramatic and i will be fine... then he stands up and says he really needs to get the other side of my head done! i scream NO!

*switch*

im in a hall way with my aunt... i thnk we are invisible, i see angelina jolie and brad pitt walking by.... they stop right in front of us and begin to argue! (but they dont know we are there watching.... hence why i think we are invisible) she tells him they have to leave in a few minutes and he better go change those hideous pants he has on... he turns and walks up the stairs and calls her a .... my aunt laughs and says ohhh haha he wsa just kidding... i think to myself that she is crazy, and he is not kidding! i think he cant stand this woman! next thing is we are out on a read carpet or somthing and they are approaching an interviewer.... angelina sulks back behind brad and totally ignores the questions to go and answer questions from another person down the carpet.... brad and the interviewer he is with just stand there quiet and staring at her... i can feel the distain and haterd emminating (sp?) from brad.... i feel sad for him, and disgust with her....

then i wake up...

sorry this is so long.... i had a few other short little things happen in between these 4 but i cant remember!

i specifically prayed last night that God would speak to me through my dreams.... and now i feel very overwhelmed by all of this!!

Any insight at all would be very much appreciated!

Blessings to all!

living4HIM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: very strange series of dreams.... please help me figure these out!!

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:32 am

wow it sound like you have a lot going on in your life right now. I don have an interpretation about the dream with your friend. death usually means change though ha something had come to an end.

the dream where you are being operated on makes me feel like you are being put through something traumatic emotionally bbut it's neccesary to be done. does that make sense? that possibly you have gone through most of it already but either the Lord or your husband IRL is coaxing you to finish whatever it was that you started because it needs to be done. if it really is somehng that needs t be done then praytothe Lord for strengh. We can do ALL thngs through Christ who gives us strength. hope this helps please pray on what I've said. thanks

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by living4HIM on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:41 am

WOW!! Daph, this totally relates to my heart!! My husband and i are currently three days into an intesive spiritual fast... and it has been amazing all that we are learning and all of the "junk" i am getting rid of... i feel like everyday i am getting closer and closer to God!! so it does completely make sense that my husband would be the one doing it in my dream... as he is the one i am going through this HUGE change with, and he is my biggest coach and supporter!

My friend from the first dream, actually lost triplets to pre term labor in the 5th month back in august of 08, it was a very tramatic exp. for all of us!... this pregnancy she is in now is the first one since then and she is very worried abt having multiples again! i have been praying and praying for her since that dream!! i sure hope that the "change" has nothing to do with these babies... her name is holly, would you join me in praying for her??

thanks for the feedback! i am so grateful for this place i have gotten wonderful awesome feedback that is really helping me grow in my faith!!!

Blessings!

living4HIM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Howard on Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:55 pm

Dear Living4Him:

I read your splices of dream states. Your inner man seems to be struggling with things from the past that are related to your natural father as well as your spiritual father. It seems that GOD himself has you in a transitional place in HIM & that the need for emotional healing is coming. You've allowed the Holy Spirit to go so far but now he's going to reveal deeper woundings if he has'nt already by now. Death is not always a bad thing remember Christ said that the we must die in order to live in him. Just like the chaff & the wheat are separated so are our dreams & hopes in our lives. So that we may take on the Father's/Jesus' & the Spirits dreams & purposes in life. (The pregnant lady was the death of you, the babies were your dreams not fully GOD's dreams for you) & the hair thing represents your Spiritual & Authoritative covering. Somehow you feel fearful, insecure and abandoned by your natural father that can be reflected to our heavenly father as well.
There is fear of the men leaving you emotionally, the surgeon reps. trauma of a deeper sort, backpain is referenced to false teaching, false teachers, wrg beliefs or false religion. The false teachers are like corals of the sea. The Book of Jude. Jesus is rep. as the surgeon in parts while the perfect couple Brad & Angelia are a mere reflectn of your marriage or what you think marriage is to be.
Nothing is perfect in this world only Jesus & his LOVE. The angel in our dream placed the blood of Jesus on to your grandma which was one of the people you were close too & loved sincerely. like your self the third wound was deeper & hurt. That is what Jesus is tring to get to. To make you whole again in his emotions, love & so you'll know HIS devotion to you & cover not just from a man.
Forgiveness & Releasing Offenses maybe a Big Key for you in this season of your life.
In Christ's Grace
Lioness2

Kathy Howard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Howard on Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:00 pm

Dear Living for him:
Don't worry about Holly, speak blessings, praises and live over her chosen seeds/womb. Remember that the Womb represents a place of New Beginnings. You can renew your thought & mind daily just be being in the Word of Faith. It will help you when you need it the most as you get it down into your heart and activate your Faith.
Faith will move mountains, but fear will destroy your hope!
In Christ,
Kathy H.

Kathy Howard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:23 pm

Im so glad youre here too! Gods has used this ministry to bless me so much! He is SO good!

After reading about your friend im pretty convinced the dream you had was about what happened in the past with her babies. I would feel dead too if that happened to me. Ive had a miscarriage before and my husband moved on before i could. It was difficult for me because I had carried the baby, but i feel your dream was about her husband letting go and moving on to other things before her. Perhaps she or you feel a little betrayed about that. I know from experience how hard that feels. I wanted to take the time to mourn and he just wanted to forget.

God bless you sweetie and you are definately in my prayers!
love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:26 pm

Kathy: Hi and welcome to the group! I understand that you're new, but when you leave feedback, please remember to state whether its an interpretation from the Lord or just your thoughts until you have taken the dream accuracy test. Thank you!

love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top