wedding in the pool but the groom doesn't fit in the picture..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding in the pool but the groom doesn't fit in the picture..

Post by traveller on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:08 pm

This is another of the wedding dreams I've been having over the last couple of months. Hope anyone can help with the interp.

Dream:
First scene: Me and someone with me (that I never saw, but who was with me anyway) were going to a wedding. The wedding was going to be in a large pool (inside). Like on something in the middle of the pool.

Next scene: I saw a picture frame that wasn't put together yet. Like the back and the glass cover and the cardboard paper all still separate so the photo could still be put in there (after the wedding). Somehow I was looking at it, and wondering what to do with it and then all of a sudden there was a picture of 4 people (like a family). The picture was given to be put in what was going to be the framed photo. Then I have another photo, a close-up of the guy who's getting married and with this close up picture I'm trying to fit him in the frame where the family photo was going to be. But there's not enough room for him in the frame which I thought was odd as he was the groom so should definitely be in there.

Next scene: Back at the pool where we're trying to find a seat. This seat is a rock somewhere in the pool and I made a comment on that's why I was wearing my practical clothes (and nothing fancy) as getting to that rock was tricky and a skirt wouldn't have been practical or decent.

Next scene(which I only remember bits of): I'm somewhere else outside, still near the wedding but in a different position. It started to rain and I was getting soaking wet but somehow I didn't mind.

Next scene: I saw a picture of a roster in my church with my name on it. Someone had put it there without me wanting this.
End of dream.

By the way, I never saw this actual wedding happening.. Just all the above but not the wedding itself.

Thanks anyone~!

Last edited by traveller on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add line)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wedding in the pool but the groom doesn't fit in the picture..

Post by ditte3 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:27 am

Hi,
What came into my mind is that in the dream the groom sort of "did not fit in the family".Hmm.As if a church would ignore the Lord.I mean they are prepairing for the wedding,yet he does not fit in the picture.

If it is not what the Lord tells you please drop it.

I will pray and think about it and the rest.Please ask the Lord if it is a certain family or church or just the Church in general,he wants to show you something.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:06 am

Not sure if this is the interpretation but it is possible.

In my dreams, weddings (mine especially) are commitments. I dreamed of a wedding once where I didn't feel like I was prepared. It was about a commitment I had made to sell newspapers at the church as a fund raiser. I was the bride.

The pool symbolizes a spiritual place. A wedding can be a commitment that you are not interested in. Your practical clothes symbolize work not play.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:22 pm

thanks ditte and mia,
I think both your comments are applicable. There's more, but they're good as they're both connected for me. I don't quite know how to explain this, and I certainly don't want to be offending anyone in the church (my church, as I think that's where this dream is pointing to), but I'll try: The thing is, it appears to be that the ministry I've been asked to lead, has always been one of a social get-together and that's been the main goal/set up: As to invite non christians along and just be sociable and not too full-on Jesus..When I was asked to take this on, I've clearly indicated to leadership in church that I'm giving it a go but that I'm envisioning it quite differently than to it being just a social get together. Leadership was positive about this and has given me free reign so to speak.
However... "I'm missing the groom in this picture.." feels related to this. The groom feels like Jesus. I've got a close up picture of Him and I'm trying to fit Him into this picture of this group thing I'm organizing. And, please don't get me wrong here, this is what I'm finding so hard and am struggling with... At the moment there seems to be a lack of interest from the (church)participants for more of Jesus and that's what I really see as the only way to go as I feel there is interest from some non-christians that have been coming.. I'm ready to work(talk about Jesus) not to play (just socializing) anymore. So that's where the practical clothes part fits in..
As the dream is open ended, so am I in this situation.. I've prayed over this for the last couple of months and only want to do what God wants me to do with this group, no more playing around. So, as to the commitment part, I'm committed to what He wants me to do, but not to what the (outward)desire is of the group. Help. This is where I need faith to follow in what He wants and wisdom how to go about it...
Thanks again ditte and mia, you both have helped me along. Please pray for me as I feel there's still more to this dream that I haven't gotten to.
both!!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:04 pm

"Next scene(which I only remember bits of): I'm somewhere else outside, still near the wedding but in a different position. It started to rain and I was getting soaking wet but somehow I didn't mind."

I was just getting back over this scene and wondered if the rain here represents God's blessings? As I checked many bible verses on rain and they all seem to represent God's blessing in one way or another.. Also here I seem to be somewhere outside, still near the wedding, but in a different position..makes me wonder.. Is God telling me to take a different position in the situation I described in my previous post? Lord, help me to fully understand..

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:59 am

I also thought aboutthe rain being blessing pouring on you.
Maybe God is pouring his blessins to you because you are ready to talk about him,ready to taalka bout Jesus Christ the Saviour.It's important to you,you don't want to play around.

I'm going to pray about your question.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:28 pm

Thanks ditte!

You're a blessing:)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:33 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top