middle eastern wedding and Rev.22:13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

middle eastern wedding and Rev.22:13

Post by traveller on Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:52 pm

Hi all,

This is one of the wedding dreams I've had over the last couple months. Insight appreciated, I don't seem to be getting it (yet)..sigh..

Dream:
I'm observing a wedding. I don't know the couple,I'm just seeing this happen: There's a bride and a groom that are of Middle Eastern appearance and they're getting married. The bride is wearing a long veil with writing on it. I knew they were bible verses. In the dream I wondered if the couple knew there were bible verses on the veil as they were muslim..
Then when it's time to say the vows, the bride starts saying that she's never slept with this man, eventhough everyone assumed. This is quite emotional. Then the couple starts kissing which was appropriate and quite touching to see.

Sometime in this dream, not sure if at beginning or halfway I heard God say: 'I am the Alpha and the Omega'. 'The first and the last', I explained to myself..?

Other scene: the groom talks about his motorbike and how he sped up into a street and drove into 4 kids. The groom's face then turned into that of a little boy that was sad about what he'd done. I felt sad for him and put my hands around his face, to comfort him and said: 'it was an accident'.

God bless you all

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: middle eastern wedding and Rev.22:13

Post by ditte3 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:19 am

Hi
This dream is very interesting (as well as the other one).It made me think.
I promise to pray and think about it.

Is it sure they were moslims or they were people from that area (Middle East)?

I really feel the need to think about it,because I lived in the Middle East with my parents for years when I was a teenager.Somehow I feel responsible for them,for praying for them.It1s very hard for christians in moslim countries.It must be hard to preach the gospel to the moslim people too.It needs a lot of praying.

I come back when I know more.I1m not an expert in dream interpreting,but I pray, and help if I can.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:43 pm

Thanks Ditte,
In the dream they looked like of Middle Eastern appearance, not sure if the wedding happened there, just that the couple looked like that. They were definitely muslim in my dream and that I wondered if they were aware of the bible verses on her veil..
Thanks for your help! I am praying for rev.too!! It all seems symbolical, but then the last scene not sure if that's literal or symbolic..
God bless you too!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:49 pm

was that verse on the vail, the same verse you heard Rev 22:13.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:02 pm

usemeLord,
thanks for your reply, it could be that the verses on the veil were the same as Rev 22:13"I am the Alpha and the Omega.." In the dream I just knew that they were bible verses on her veil, hard to explain, I often have that in dreams, things that I just 'know', whatever it's supposed to mean?
But me hearing that verse audibly some time in the dream, makes me wonder if it was a part of what was written on the veil, to explain the context? However there were lots of bible verses on the veil, a lot more than just one, and I believe it was more about them being bibleverses and the couple being muslim, that was significant as one wouldn't expect to see bibleverses on a muslim's veil..
Looking forward to more clarity..

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:00 pm

This verse just came to me

2 Corinthians 4:4
The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

This sounds like how muslims are blind to the truth of the gospel, but.... the veil does need to come up sometime so the groom can kiss his bride. Maybe then they will stop killing each other in the name of their god. Although this verse popped into my head the latter is my thoughts. I pray God Almighty gives you the understanding of this dream

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:15 pm

thanks for your thoughts usemeLord..
Have been thinking about that verse. I like the whole chapter of 2 Cor. The third verse also spoke about this veil (in the amplif.bible)
Also pondering about what the second part of the dream could be about as that seems to focus on the groom's past. Not sure what to think about that either..

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:39 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top