What does "Tomorrow" denote?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What does "Tomorrow" denote?

Post by Dream223 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:41 pm

I have had now the second dream that makes specific mention of "tomorrow"

In one dream, I was handed a schedule and it read 4-6. I somehow knew it was a Friday. As I was looking at my new schedule, a woman approached me and said, "You kow we have to report to work tomorrow?"

Background: I am currently unemployed.

In another dream, my husband and I are living with my mother (but not in real life), she is secretly planning to move out tomorrow without letting us know. My sister (in real life) comes to me an informs me about this move that is to take place tomorrow. I share the news with my husband and it upsets him. He cries and I confort him. We skip breakfast and go for a drive to sort things out. While we put on coats, I see our actual house (irl) and the vacant house next door (irl) in a vision and thik to myself, that perhaps we can move there since it is vacant.

Background: our home in real life is under foreclosure. We are uncertain the details of what we are going to do. Praying of course....

I appreciate any insight the Lord might lead you to share.

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What does "Tomorrow" denote?

Post by Cholette on Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:11 pm

When I first read this, the first scripture that came to mind was Matthew 6:34..."Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble." Whenever I read this scripture, tomorrow is in the future, not necessary a literal tomorrow...although it doesn't exclude it.

I hope this means something for ya...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream223 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:10 am

Thanks Cholette. Both dreams appear to be encouraging and giving me hope. As I am new to understanding that some dreams can be from the Lord, I am learning how to get before the Lord first and pray over my dreams and wait upon the Lord for interpretation...then post my dreams for possible confirmation. I agree that "tomorrow" is referring to near future.

Praying and believing for wisdom and an understanding heart.

Thank you for what you have shared.

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top