Dream God Judges America

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream God Judges America

Post by dem on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:30 pm

02/01/10

I dreamt that God was going to judge America with a horrific earthquake that was worse than Haitiís. It would be so bad that it would destroy the entire country. The earthquake was coming the next day, and everyone in the country would die. I was on the streets warning people about Godís coming judgement, and asking people to accept Christ as their LORD and Savior, so when they die they wonít go to hell, but no one believed me. LL Cool J was a contractor and he was putting down on the pavement these earthquake proof stones that wouldnít break. I tried to warn him but he was confident in the stones he laid down. Suddenly the ground began to shake and one of the pavement stones cracked. I told him his stones are not stronger than God. He said that it was just a pre shock from Haitiís quake. I was at a party and I was warning people about the earthquake, and telling people to accept Christ before itís too late. No one believed me. They were all getting offended and some were wondering what kind of God would do that. These homosexual men overheard my conversation. I went over to talk to them, one of them looked like Donovan McNabb. I told them I know where theyíre coming from because I used to be bi-sexual. I told them about the sinful things I did before I was saved. I told them I didnít really live an exclusive bi-sexual lifestyle, but I could relate to them. I told them that I was sexually abused when I was young and that contributed to being bi-sexual, and that homosexuals have pasts of sexual abuse that makes them desire that lifestyle, but Jesus can set them free like he set me free. The guy who looked like Donovan McNabb began remembering his past of sexual abuse, and began crying and wanted to be delivered from that lifestyle and receive Christ as his LORD and Savior. His friend was afraid to lose him, and was refruting what I was saying. The next day, there was an earthquake like I warned, and the ground open up and people fell into the ground! I was getting scared thinking that this was the end of my life. But then I remembered that it wasnít that my life would be just beginning because Iím saved. I fell in the ground with everyone else, but then I was lifted back up and the ground closed and swallowed up the people.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream God Judges America

Post by usemeLord on Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Just today I was reading about that in the bible numbers 16 25-33. I cried because it included the children too, even though it was the fathers (Korah, Dathan, and Abiram)that incited the anger against Moses. I pray people listen and repent, get right with out Father.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top