alligator attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

alligator attack

Post by Godsprincess7 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:32 am

hello! :) my name is godsprincess7 and this is my dream:

Was walking along a county like road with my son (in the dream he was about 7 years old but he in real life he was a teenager) As we came around a bend on the road I noticed several alligators sunning themselves on the grass and on the left side of the road were several sheeps grassing peacefully. I found it odd that the alligators were not attacking the sheep and I said aloud to my son. As soon as I said it the gators all jump at me. I grab my son and tried to run but they were surrounding me and actually jumping as if they were standing on their hind legs. They were very vicious as their large mouth and big kept trying to get me. I kept hitting them with my free hand and my feet.(the other hand I was holding my son behind so they wouldn't get him) I was desperate and thought that we were going to die when all of sudden there appeared in my hand something like a balloon filled with red liquid; it was about the size of my hand. I threw it at the gators and they ran away, but just as I was ready to take a breath of relieve i heard a growl behind me and when I turned around there stood a very ugly gator which looke like it was part gator and part dog. It stood on it's hind legs and it came at my full force. I became sooooo angry that I met him at his attack and put my hand and arm down it's open mouth and began to rip him apart. awoke. This was very scary dream!!

Godsprincess7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: alligator attack

Post by Angelwings on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:00 pm

WOW!!! I'm not commenting to interpret anything but I had to say YOU GO GIRL! In the end you won...you ripped him apart. :-)
sounds scary though.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:15 pm

What a dream!
God's Princess... it is possible that the sheep represented God's people - the alligators (the enemy) may not have been attacking because they were 'seeking whom they may devour' but you discerned that something was wrong that they weren't attacking- it was like you revealed their sly plans and set them off!!
Bless the Lord for the Blood of Jesus that protects us from the wicked one! Like the rod that was in Moses hand, the blood of Jesus was in yours- the red liquid may have represented the blood- and it made you victorious! The gator mixed with dog- was a dominant demon or enemy but it appears that God was showing you that: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.[b]
Part dog part gator seemed to reveal that demon status or authority- he was above and stronger than the rest but God may be showing you that you have dominion and power and the victory. No weapon formed against you shall prosper. Victory in the BLOOD OF THE LAMB!

please pray on this!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top