on a church bus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

on a church bus

Post by unaday* on Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:55 am

I was on a church bus with my entire church. The pastors were sitting at the front. The seats were three seaters. I was sitting with my husband. He was at the window seat, i was in the middle seat and a girl with glasses and a ponytail was sitting in the aisle seat. She was talking to my husband inquiring about his brother. After that, I realized that bus was going all the way to the west end of the city while my hubby and I live in the east end of the city. (in real life we do live in the east and the church is in the west so that was realistic) I said to my husband, why can't they drop us off first instead of us going all the way down there and coming all the way back up there. My husband said we will sleep in the west and travel back to the east tomorrow. I said that is a waste of time. So i got up from my seat and went to the pastor at the front of the bus. She was standing up talking to the driver. I interrupted and asked her nicely if they could drop us off first before they go to the west. The Pastor had an 'makes sense' look on her face. Then she said " Of course" I thanked her and went back to my seat.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: on a church bus

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:47 am

AS you know, I am trying my hand at interpretation but do not claim that these revelations are directly from God...

It seems a straightforward dream to me. The church bus represents your church's ministry. You and your husband are part of the ministry obviously. It seems as if God is going to give you a very practical idea of how the church's ministry can operate more efficiently and not waste time or resources. A "word of wisdom" so to speak. I would say not to hesitate to tell your pastor when you get this idea. From the dream it looks as if she will be receptive and all will go well. Bless you!!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:53 am

thank you Sunshine...this is possible! Do you think it still may have more to do with my husband and I? Anything on the girl?

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by faithful7 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:51 am

HI UNADAY,
I agree that this dream is speaking about your ministry, I immediately thought
of when you said you had to sit three to a seat, in ECCLESIASTES 4:12...AND
A THREE FOLD CORD IS NOT QUICKLY BROKEN. I also feel that this could be
letting you know that your ministry will no longer just be on the east side but
will expand to the west side as well,and could also require some traveling.
You may need to prepare youself,and husband for an extensive ministry
that may take you from coast to coast. these are only my thoughts after
reading your dream, please pray on this.

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:04 pm

oh boy!...thank you to both faithful and sunshine for your words!

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:08 pm

Honestly the girl felt like the Holy Spirit to me. I didn't get that until you asked me, but that was my feeling when you said it. Is there something the Holy Spirit might be talking to your husband about regRding his brother? Other then that I don't really know if I am getting anything else other than your husband might be a more "go with the flow" type of guy and you seem to be more administrative. The church seems to need your administrative abilities so don't shrink back!!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:19 pm

I should have said that she was inquiring on his single status...she had an interest in his brother. My husband isn't really the go with the flow guy he is very influential at the church...I know that God is beginning to use me in mighty ways there- thanks for your interp! I am very sure there is more in store for me there! thanks Sunshine :0)

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top