Privacy please!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Privacy please!!

Post by sunshine2 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:58 pm

So this is very short.

All I remember is being in my friend Jen's house. I am sitting in the middle of her living room on the toilet (there was a toilet there in the dream, obviously not in real life). I am trying to go #2 and some people start walking in the door. I get VERY agitated and upset that there are people coming in because I don't want anyone to see me on the toilet! I tell them "I am going to close my eyes and count to five and when I get to five you better be gone!". I closed my eyes and counted to five and I think by the time I opened them back up everyone was gone. End.

My friend Jen is the administrator/full time intercessor for a prayer house that I go to once a week to intercede. That is what she represents to me. We are not super close friends.

Thanks!! Daph\\'s Dreams

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Privacy please!!

Post by traveller on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:08 pm

Hi,
Just some thoughts I had, not an interp. As Jen means an intercessor to you, and you're doing a no.2 in her house, could it be that you're 'getting rid of some stuff', like unburdening of something(can be anything) and she's praying, interceding for you? And that it's something personal that you don't want anyone else to be involved in, but only Jen who's the main intercessor?
Again, just my thoughts:)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:42 pm

Could be? I'm kind of stumped by this because I don't have these kinds of dreams very often :/

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:48 pm

Oh never mind, I just figured out what she represents. She is engaged to be married in real life. That's what she symbolizes, getting ready to be the bride. God has been talking to me about being a bride this year and in this process He has taken me through some stuff that I wouldnt want anyone else to see! Fits perfectly!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top