My husband dreams: A witch curses my purse & gets runove

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My husband dreams: A witch curses my purse & gets runover by a forklift?

Post by awesomeGod on Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:07 pm

O.k. this is what happened in real life first: I had a stranger come up to me in a shopping center, and ask me if I ever noticed "evil was drawn to me?!?" (Whaaaat?) She said she KNEW I was a Christian when she first saw me...I got a dark feeling from her eyes. She told me she had an "evil twin brother" that was pure evil from birth but that she was "not evil". She kept coming and putting items in my shopping cart! I didn't tell my husband about it yet, and the next night he had a dream that we were shopping and a witch snuck up to my cart and tried to put a spell or something on my purse or something in the cart. He was standing a ways away, and came quickly over and pleaded the blood of Jesus over me. The witch ran away and was killed by a forklift driving through the store! My husband Never dreams, this is the only dream he's ever remembered.

Does this mean the woman in rL was trying to curse me?

I have woken up in the night with items coming to mind, (nothing bad) that I should get out of the house.....is this a Biblical truth, that witches could place curses on gifts to Christians? I actually threw something out my back door in the middle of the night just in order to get some sleep. (I hope my neighbors aren't watching) Then about a few days later, I awoke from a voice in a dream, like a witch's cackle, screaming "where IS it??? WHERE is it???

Yuck!

Last edited by awesomeGod on Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My husband dreams: A witch curses my purse & gets runove

Post by awesomeGod on Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:16 pm

In a related dream I got a pep talk by a group of christians who seemed to be brave leaders in warfare(pastors?), we were all kind of hiding and planning the battle moves, and they said "go get em" and I was acting like a warrior, stomping through my house singing "I rebuke you in Jesus' name" looking for evil spirits "hiding" .....I opened a closet and something fell out and a ghost came out with it, and sparked the lightbulb. The item was a gift from the same person I get "sorcery" scriptures about in prayer. I had actually forgotten the item was from that person until the dream reminded me.

Last edited by awesomeGod on Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added detail)

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:49 pm

Did you purchase any of the items she put in your cart? How weird that a stranger would be putting things in your cart! I find your husband's dream encouraging because in the dream the witch was killed and done away with. There is a verse that says that "a curse causeless will not harm you". Even if this woman was a witch trying to curse you from your husband's dream it looks like her curses were futile. If you had a dream about an item falling out of a closet with a spirit attatched to it in my personal opinion I would get rid of it.

You said you threw the item out the back door? If it were me I would get it off my property. If you are feeling harrassed have your husband pray over you and plead the blood per your dream. Yes, witches can try to curse us but the power of the blood of Jesus is stronger than any curse! Your husband is doing a great job covering you, even in his sleep! :)

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:21 am

Thanks for writing sunshine,
I didn't buy any of the things in that cart, I checked out when I saw her a distance away and left them all behind, because I felt something was wrong there. She kept saying "Oh, here, I thought you'd like this!" as if she knew me? God has been alerting me about an attack of witchcraft/sorcery from someone else too, but this is the first time I ever considered "items" could be cursed. This weird encounter and my husband's dream is raising lots of questions about this. I had never heard of this kind of thing.
The items in my dream are outside but I will put them in the garbage. It makes me think of the verse about not touching unclean things, is there maybe a danger to us having things inside our home that otherwise couldn't harm us?

Last edited by awesomeGod on Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added detail)

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:39 am

Well, in my experience if something has some kind of evil attached to it it's best to get it off your property. I don't know if it could "harm" you, but it could harass you in your dreams and such as long as it's near your home. Just get rid of it and then pray over your house and property and plead the blood of Jesus and ask Holy Spirit to come in a fill your home with His presence. You want your home to be filled with peace and be a safe haven for you and your family. you're doing a great job! And God is certainly alerting you to what is going on by giving you and your husband dreams. Hope that helps!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:09 am

Thanks, you have been my sunshine today.
This seems to be something I've been assigned to deal with and I've been avoiding it too long because it's too freaky.
There's no one in rL who I feel can handle it, most Christians don't want to know about this area. I totally relate to that!
I know one of my grandmothers was a real witch in a 3rd world country, and my Dad got saved as an adult but was tormented by what he saw growing up, he never got peace over it the rest of his life. Luckily I never had trouble with it, but my siblings did. So I have a lot on my plate to prayer against, pretty overwhelming.
Anyway, thanks for listening! I will definitely do as you suggested for any other items that come thru prayer or dreams....

Last edited by awesomeGod on Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added sentence)

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:16 am

Hey no problem! I am not at all weirded out about stuff like that. I know that realm is very real, but it also wants us to think that it is more powerful than it really is. I'm not impressed with darkness. All you have to do is say the name of Jesus and they run fast! Stay close to Jesus and stay focused on Him and all that other stuff has to flee.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:57 am

That is so creepy that some stranger would do that! After Christmas my son and I were at the airport waiting for our flight and this man who looked a little goth was LOOKing at me! I think we were walking down the hall and it was like he immediately saw me. I was thinking he knows what I am! He wouldn't stop looking at me and it wasn't like a stranger looking at you but more like someone that Knows you. I was thinking he was a satanist or witch. I've never had someone tell me what that person told you and that's the first time I've never had someone stare at me in that kind of way.

You've got me wondering now if he is cursing me? If he is that he would still be doing it!

One thing I HATE is when people say they will pray for you and you know they are not christian. Or when people ask for prayer and they are like pray for me however you do it.

I'm so glad that God gave your husband a dream and to remember it!!! That really speaks to me and tells me that God will give my husband dreams that he will remember too.

I can tell you that my husband has a lot of stuff that is either satanic or witchy or demonic. The other night I burned one of his Thrill Kill Kult cd covers (it had a picture of satan with the goat horns and the other goat stuff, one of the songs was "a daisy chain 4 satan") and it did NOT want to burn, my lighter would go out, I would have a hard time getting it lighted, and it did NOT want to burn the picture of satan, that was the hardest part to get burned. I've had that experience before, he had a tarot card also with a picture of satan on it and I as much a hard time burning that as I did the cd cover. He has other Thrill Kill Kult cds too...
Oh, I just got sick, one of the cd's songs is "do you fear for your child"

I don't care what my husband says, those cd's are gone. The question now is, should I tell him. I think I should just so he knows.
I actually found those cds in a box that we hadn't opened since we left Germany. If I tell him I'm going to be giving him titles of songs as the reason why.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:58 am

Also, I looked at the "thank you to" on the back and the very last name that say is Lucifer...

My husband doesn't believe they are satanic... He was even glad when I found them!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:51 pm

Hind's feet, that's a good question.....I've sensed evil but never considered it could go both directions until that woman said that. Before meeting this woman, I was in our car while my husband was paying for our gas.....For no reason I had a bad feeling about a car parked at the other end of the lot, it had tinted windows so I didn't know if anyone was in it. I just felt this extreme sense of evil and then someone came out of that car and walked straight toward me, right up to my car door, and reached his hand to open the handle! I locked the door way before he got there because I sensed trouble, and sat there praying for protection and as I was looking down avoiding eye contact, realized he kept reaching for the handle and would only get within a couple inches of it and try again, like something was blocking his hand! Suddenly he freaked out and ran back to his car and took off! My husband saw him from the gas station and ran out and asked what he did. It was odd, the guy seemed obsessed to get to me but didn't really have a plan. I think pleading the blood of Jesus puts an actual armor over us blocking hands & whatever! That should keep us from getting too concerned!!!

Since I've been having God speak to me about "items" I totally agree you should purge anything that comes to your spirit for you & your son's sakes. Hopefully your husband would understand if you were there without him and told him there were things making you feel uncomfortable, a guy likes to know his family feels safe when he's gone. Maybe that approach would soften his reaction.

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:23 pm

I get feelings from people sometimes.

I have heard of things like that happening!! I love it how the Blood of Jesus protects us!!!

I'll have to pray about my husband's reaction!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:46 pm

Hey, I found a prayer to say against witchcraft online....as I was reading thru the website I noticed the prayers were worded generally against ALL witchcraft in the world, not just things coming against us...and I thought of the dream I had about shooting satan....and the conversation that came after it, how we need to be careful about going "beyond our authority" and I'm thinking people could get themselves in trouble praying the prayers I saw on there!
I'm glad we had that conversation, it's something I was never aware of before....and I think That dream may have just kept me safe praying over This dream! God works in mysterious ways....

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:57 pm

Can the prayer not be made into a personal prayer instead of for the world?
I'm glad about your dream and this discussion too! I don't want to be messing with something I shouldn't either!
God def. works mysteriously!

It makes me wonder if I shouldn't plead the blood of Jesus over the whole world...?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:47 pm

I think it's always safe to pray Love over anything, but when people start getting into confrontational stuff that's where I think we should be careful, unless it's rebuking stuff for friends & family. I think that makes sense right? Maybe someone else will contribute their knowledge.....

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:40 pm

I think it makes sense.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:56 pm

Sponsored content