strange dream about an old college friend and her husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down

strange dream about an old college friend and her husband

Post by Angelwings on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:20 am

Blessing everyone,

I had a very strange dream a few nights ago about an old friend of mine from college and her current husband.

In the dream it seemed like I was there as an observer....I was with my friend, her husband and maybe two or three other people that I'm not sure who they were. But we were in a room that looked like it could have been underground. It's hard to explain this place, but it was dark like a basement with concrete type walls. There were pipes running along the ceiling and we were hanging from them and moving about the room as if we were on monkey bars at a playing ground. Below us, the room was filled with dirty looking water. But I seemed to be there watching what was going on with my friend and another woman. They seemed to be having a quarrel and it had something to do with her husband. I didn't hear any words being exchanged...it's like I knew by their actions. they were moving about the pipes and there was even a man that didn't look so friendly that was in the middle of all this. And I had the feeling that it was a very serious issue going on between them. Then we were in another room, again it looked like we were still underground somewhere, the room was dark, concrete type walls (I would compare it to a dungeon type setting) but we were all sitting at a table now. Again, my friend was having issues with some woman, I didn't hear words but I had a stronge feeling that the tension between them was very serious and it had to do with my friends husband. As I was observing all this my eyes began tear up and I starting feeling sad. My friend looked at me and saw I was upset and said"your really taking this personally!!" and I responded "It just really hurts my feelings that your hatred toward her is stronger than your love for your husband"
and I woke up.

I have a little feeling as to what this is about, but I still can't put my finger on all of it. I did take it before the Lord and lifted my friend and her husband up in prayer. I would love to hear thoughts about this dream.

thank you

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: strange dream about an old college friend and her husband

Post by Angelwings on Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:07 pm

I just realized I need to re-phrase. I responded to my friend saying "It hurts to SEE that your hatred toward her is stronger than your love toward your husband" Not that that it hurt my feelings to see it.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:27 am

I've been thinking about this dream, and spoke to the Lord regarding my friend. And I'm wondering if this dream is calling me to pray or reach out to her.
I've been in contact with her since we attended college together....we actually ran into each other at my church. She was visiting the church during one of the conferences. Since then, I've seen her quite a few times because she's been visiting my church more often, spoke 2 or 3 times over the phone. She's shared with me bits and pieces of things she's gone through spritually, emotional, physically....but its been a few months since I've spoken to her. I've had a feeling for awhile she's been struggling with her spiritual life and I'm wondering if her husband in my dream doesn't respresent her RL husband...but her relationship with God.
Any ideas!

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:28 am

????

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:35 am

That could be that it is Jesus and not her natural husband. If it were my dream I would take it as a call to pray for her. Since you don't have an active role in the dream I would venture to say that the dream is not really about you.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:22 am

Thanks sunshine2. I agree, I didn't feel is was about me as well.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top