Diamonds become stars in the night sky

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Diamonds become stars in the night sky

Post by krista on Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:50 am

A friend of mine who just got married (she is of jewish decendency, did accept christ at one point but now doesnt know what her faith is-her wedding was completely secular) was in my dream and I dreamnt that I had given her the pair of diamond earrings my mom gave me as a wedding gift. I felt bad that I gave her a gift my mom meant for me so I went and asked my mom if it was okay and she was so sweet and reasurring and decided to give her a gift too. She was sitting in a jewelry store at the time and went over apicked out a diamond heart necklace. I felt happy for my friend. Next I she is getting married and is where the jewelry. The next part of the dream was amazing because of the way I dreamnt it- it almost seem real- it was more like a revelation of something. Next in the dream I am looking at the sky or it is more like the galaxy and there are millions of diamonds then all of sudden I realize they are not diamonds but stars- more stars than we think possible. The vision was spectacular.

krista

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Diamonds become stars in the night sky

Post by lola21st on Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:57 pm

Overall, I think this dream is showing you that your friend will enter into covenant with the Lord (marriage) and the stars remind me of God's promise to Abram that He would multiply his descendants (Israel) like the stars in Heaven...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:33 am

lola21st wrote:Overall, I think this dream is showing you that your friend will enter into covenant with the Lord (marriage) and the stars remind me of God's promise to Abram that He would multiply his descendants (Israel) like the stars in Heaven...

Exactly my thoughts!
Maybe it also shows what your ministry toward this Jewish friend means a lot.
Beautiful dream!
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:33 am

I love your name btw!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down