Wedding, Elevator, Mirror and Short People

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wedding, Elevator, Mirror and Short People

Post by Rev Vicky on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:01 am

My dream was very vivid and I will try and describe it the best that I can.

It started out that I was staying in a very nice hotel because I was to attend a wedding. Then when I left my room I was in the Bistro of the Ministry Community Center where I am the director. Behind the counter was a gentleman who left the church that I attend because the prior pastor had financially misled him and a number of other people before he left the ministry. This gentleman, we will call him Nate, was cleaning and working behind the counter coffee bar and seemed to be at ease being there. But he was watching all that was happening.

As I walked on into the Bistro, I noticed a really dirty grimy mirror on the wall and began to clean it. But the more I scrubbed the more the greasy gooey film just seemed to cling and smear. Then I stopped and grabbed a cloth and soaked it in really hot water with some kind of cleaner that smelled wonderful and the moment I touched the mirror the grime was lifted and it only took a quick swipe to remove it all and the mirror was bright and beautiful.

After I cleaned the mirror, I turned and realized that the wedding guests were starting to arrive for the reception. I was surprised because everyone was short. Like midgets. They were going about their business and seemed to be preparing for the reception. Then a woman walked in to meet our female Senior Pastor for counseling and help with her daughter. Our female Senior Pastor, we will call her P was very rude to the distraught woman and asked for alot of money and a list of requirements that the distraught mother could in no way meet. P sent her away. As this mom was about to walk out the door, I said I have counseled with people before and if you want to talk you can call me. We can pray together. She thanked me and left.

Then I noticed another woman, one of the wedding guests, one of the short people crying at a table and had her daughter with her. The daughter was extremely agitated and you could tell that the mother and her daughter were and had been fighting. I asked her if I could help and could I pray for them. The short mom said yes, and then at the table was this woman's husband too. So we started to pray and God revealed to me an alcohol issue with the woman. She was a wine drinker and it was poisoning her and her family. I asked her if she knew God loved her and that there was a way to freedom. Just as we began to pray for Jesus to reak the bondages and set her free, P shows up and starts praying for this woman and overrides and trys to drown out my prayers for the woman. The short woman's family disappeared and when I looked back at the woman, she was literally face down on the floor as if she had been stabbed through and was trying to pull herself away. Her clothing had changed from normal dress clothes for the reception to deep dark blue with some small sheen of a silverery threading in it (Hard to describe this material) dress suit.

I ran over to her on the floor and just felt I needed to cover her with my body and pray for healing and recovery. The short woman was in such pain and I believe she was dying. When I did this P came running over and started to attack me and pull me off of the woman. It was clear that her intention was to let this woman die and then do the same with all of the other wedding guests. I fought her off for awhile and then she disappeared, but I knew that she was still somewhere near by.

Then I remembered I was supposed to be changing for the wedding reception and tried to go back to my room by way of an elevator. (We do not have an elevator) When I got on the elevator, my husband was by my side and we were surrounded by people who were bandaged, and in hospital gowns and were suffering from varying woundedness. It was as if we were now in a hospital elevator and these were patients trying to get to where and what they needed for getting better. As my husband pushed the button for us to go up, the elevator began to act funny and the floor beneath my feet (no one else's) opened up like a trap door and was trying to make me fall through it and go downward instead of up. But my husband grabbed my hand and I was able to place my feet one on each side to ride it out. It was like a pitfall that I overcame.

As we got off of the elevator, it was as if I heard a voice lovingly say, "You don't have to change your clothes, come on down to the wedding as you are". I told my husband that and he rolled his eyes and just laughed. So then instead of the elevator, there was an escalator that was moving downward and we got on it to go to the party. The longer we were on the escalator, the more and more people we saw in great pain and suffering we saw at each level we got to. It was horrible and dark and we were almost frozen to the escalator as if we were to be viewing all of it for some reason.

When we got to the reception floor again, I got off and felt compelled to find the bride and make sure she was okay. Because I could still feel the presence of P around there and I did not want her to ruin the wedding. When I found the bride she was in a state of numbness and her eyes were wide, yet empty. She was oblivious to the battle that was so close to her. I saw P from the corner of my eye and she was laughing at me. I turned back to the bride again and she was kind of drooped over and out of it. Lifeless, yet not destroyed. Then I heard that same voice again say, "The wounded need to find freedom and healing. When they do, the bride will awaken for me". When I turned back, P was furious and then she dissappeared again. I started to run to the wounded as hard as I could and then I woke up.

This is a troubling dream to me and I have never done anything like this before, but I could use some Godly counsel in this.
Thank you.
Rev. V

Rev Vicky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wedding, Elevator, Mirror and Short People

Post by ditte3 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:07 am

Very interesting dream.
What is this P in real life like?although she seems to be symbolic,perhaps meaning bad leader of the Church in your dream.
I'm going to pray about your dream.
God bless you.:)

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Vicky on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:24 am

P is our female senior pastor and she has a tendancy to offend, control and when she arrived here with her husband who is the senior pastor, she explained that he had an apostolic call and she has a prophetic call. She is known for her outspoken habits and for jumping ahead of her husband and the staff have witnessed several disagreements over important decisions within the church between he two of them. People often describe her as not genuine and hard. I always thought that was due to the prophetic nature she has. There has been more and more of an unsettling within my spirit anytime I am around her lately and I would have to say even a manipulative air to how she has been dealing with staff and congregation members lately.

Rev Vicky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:45 am

Well, per Mia's request I am going to preface this with the fact that I am not a dream interpreter and that I am learning along with others. What I want to say about your dream is based off what I feel, but needs to be tested by prayer and discernment. I am not claiming this to be God's interpretation.

This is a very eye opening dream. It seems as if God is giving you a look into the reality of the spirit where you minister. I want to say that I believe what you saw about P is very real, but it is a picture of the "spirit" that is operating through her. She of course as a person can be delivered and healed from the evil around her just as much as anyone else in your dream. The spirit in operation however has very evil intent.

I would say that God has shown you this so that you can take a very powerful stand in intercession. God has shown you a picture of HIS bride!! How amazing. He must trust you very much. I feel like He has shown you this so that you can take a stand in intercession for His bride (the church at large) and also for the hurting people around you in your sphere of authority. Do you operate in a ministry of counsel or deliverance? This could be part of the healing that you bring to people. It seems like God is opening your eyes to the reality of the wounded people around you.

I love the fact that a loving voice told you that you could "come as you are" to the reception! That is the voice of Jesus! He loves us and requires no performance from us....He wants us just as we are! It's very encouraging that your husband was able to help save you from the pitfall! What a team you two are. He may not have the full revelation of not having to "look" or "act" a certain way for God (rolling his eyes at what God told you) but he still has your best interest at heart and is able to be a good covering and protection for you.

The mirror part was really cool because it shows your role in this ministry is to apply the cleansing water of the Holy Spirit to this "mirror" so that people can see the true reflection of who they are in Christ. At the present moment, all they see reflected back is distorted by rules and religion so that they cannot see their true selves, who God has created them to be. Religion produces a bunch of look alikes, God's Spirit produces originals who are free to be themselves in the body. It seems as if part of your calling is to "clean" this mirror so that people are able to see their calling and their destiny and WHO they uniquely are in Christ. This will come strongly against the spirit that P is operating from. I just hit on the high points that stood out to me. I pray that God gives you peace in your inner man as you step into the new things that He has placed before you!
blessings....

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:12 am

Hi :)
I agree with Sunshine,that it's about the bride of Christ,the Church.
I'm not an expert in dreaminterpreting either,I just (like most of us) share omy insights with you.
It seems the lord shows you the status of the bride (Church),and her being prepared/or not being prepared for the comung back of Jesus (the wedding).Perhaps the state of the bride here represents some people in the church and not the whole church.Yet it affects the Church and every one of his child is very important for the Lord.
P is in your dream,I think,because of her characteristics you said about.Perhaps here she represents people/perhaps leaders in the Church who are not good pastors or/and are jealous of those who have gifts from the Holy Spirit etc.
Nate seems also to watch the things happening.Is it possible that he is praying for the church he left (for good reason).
I was thinking what the short but adult people may mean.Maybe they are members of the church who could not grow enough in the Spirit,because of the bad leadership,lack of knowledge in the Word of God or other problems in the church.
You seem to be helping them in your dream.I think you noticed these problems and feel the need to help or the Lord shows you these.Here we can see P being jealous.
It's very interestin what happened in the elevator.I'm going to pray about it.
What you hear about no need to change clothes etc I think it's an encouragement,a compliment from the Lord to you.:)
Perhaps the Lord shows you those wounded people and tells you that the wounded need to find freedom and healing,because many people in the church does not do their job,the job what Jesus Christ's job too.I think that's why he says that when they do it then will the beide be awaken for Him.
THE CHURCH NEEDS TO WAKE UP!!!

If these are not what the Lord tells you about your dream,please toss them.I'm going to pray about the rest of the dream.
May the Lord bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Vicky on Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:49 am

Ditte3 and Sunshine2,

Thank you for your insight and things from both responses do make sense to me. Many Blessings to both of you.

Vicky

Rev Vicky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:05 pm

Vicky,

First let me ask.... is the Word that is being preached in your church off?

Love,
Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Vicky on Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:23 pm

Mia,

There is a falsehood, I believe.

I see more of a what is preached is not what is acted out kind of thing. Focus is on outside interests of Senior Pastors and not so much on the local church. However, lately alot of destructive comments about other ministries and that other ministries do not have a "spiritual covering" that is proper like these Senior Pastors have. They came out against home churches and questioned validity of those who run them being properly covered. Seems to be a lot of organizational politics.

I do not want to share too much, as I am seeking clarity and do not want my flesh to be in the way.

Vicky

Rev Vicky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:27 pm

I'm sure you are already in intercession and it is needed as the Lord is showing and will continue to show you in the spirit what is going on in the spiritual realm.

I feel like the hotel is symbolic of a transition in the ministry.

Before I asked about the word being distorted I felt there is a spirit of control.

Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like a man who looks at his face in a mirror and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like. But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, but doing it—he will be blessed in what he does. (James 1:23-25)

You will at first have a difficult time cleaning up the film that has covered up the True Word but you will be given the help necessary to do the job effortlessly with supernatural assistance.

He speaks in dreams, in visions of the night when deep sleep falls on people as they lie in bed.........He causes them to change their minds; he keeps them from pride.

You are definitely called to stay at this place and to help heal up the broken hearted despite the roller coaster ride.

The people are not being ministered to is evident and there is a spirit of control that is trying to prevent them from being ministered to.

The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me, Because the LORD has anointed me To bring good news to the afflicted; He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to captives And freedom to prisoners;

Even though you plan to do something differently God is calling you to come now.

Do not change.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Vicky on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:28 pm

Mia,

When you say "do not change" and "even though you plan to do something differently", what do you mean? Yes, intercession will increase in me for this situation, however, I must admit my heart is heavy.

The transition you mention has to do with me personally. There has been a line drawn in the sand. I am not in a position to battle this particular adversary and I feel as though I will be sent packing anyday now for the small stands I have already taken.

Thank you for your insight and I hope I have not sounded like a crazy and disturbed person. I love God so much and I do not want to miss Him in anyway.

Vicky

Rev Vicky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:39 pm

Then I remembered I was supposed to be changing for the wedding reception and tried to go back to my room by way of an elevator. (We do not have an elevator) When I got on the elevator, my husband was by my side and we were surrounded by people who were bandaged, and in hospital gowns and were suffering from varying woundedness. It was as if we were now in a hospital elevator and these were patients trying to get to where and what they needed for getting better. As my husband pushed the button for us to go up, the elevator began to act funny and the floor beneath my feet (no one else's) opened up like a trap door and was trying to make me fall through it and go downward instead of up. But my husband grabbed my hand and I was able to place my feet one on each side to ride it out. It was like a pitfall that I overcame.

The elevator represents you going up higher in ministry. Although it looks like the opposite is going to happen it is not.

You will ride it out and you will overcome! And you won't have to change to achieve the victory!

Love,
Mia

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:45 pm

If you have any other dreams please come back and submit them. I don't believe this is the only one about this situation or the last, and each one is important like each piece of a puzzle is important to see the whole picture.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Vicky on Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:03 am

Mia,

I posted a dream from last night. Again vivid and such imagery. It is about earthquakes and great rips in the earth.

Vicky

Rev Vicky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Vicky on Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:17 pm

Why is God showing me these things? I missed the call to prayer for the earthquake and I am feeling overwhelmed.

Rev Vicky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:56 pm

Vicky,

It's a learning curve. Your dreams seem very literal and prophetic. If He is pouring out prophetic dreams in your life He knows it will take time for you to understand and to learn to "ride your bike".

It has been my experience to pray over every dream because overall the main purpose of them all is to have our Father moving on a situation long before it comes to pass.

Please keep posting because I am very interested in where God is taking you with your dreams.

Love,
Mia

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherOnia on Mon May 16, 2011 8:34 pm

Rev Vicky wrote:P is our female senior pastor and she has a tendancy to offend, control and when she arrived here with her husband who is the senior pastor, she explained that he had an apostolic call and she has a prophetic call. She is known for her outspoken habits and for jumping ahead of her husband and the staff have witnessed several disagreements over important decisions within the church between the two of them. People often describe her as not genuine and hard. I always thought that was due to the prophetic nature she has. There has been more and more of an unsettling within my spirit anytime I am around her lately and I would have to say even a manipulative air to how she has been dealing with staff and congregation members lately.

JEZEBEL SPIRIT

Jezebel spirits are controlling, manipulative, and they tear up ministries. They are often seen in women but can operate in men, too.

I realize that this post was made a while ago. What is the update? Is she still running the church?

Whether she left or not, pray that she be delivered (if she hasn't been already); because if she still has this demonic influence she will continue to tear down the body of christ and oppose the will of God, leaving a lot of saints wounded and in offense.

~Heather

HeatherOnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Update on dream - wedding, elevator etc

Post by Rev Vicky on Mon May 16, 2011 9:45 pm

I received a notice that a new member was wondering about this dream and where things are at now. Well, how mighty the Lord has been in this past year. The conflict with "P" and the influence of the Jezebel did heat up again and both she and her husband spoke curses over my ministry, my husband and I and we were told that we could not make any changes in our lives or ministry unless they first heard from God about it. If they did not hear direction for us, we were in error. In this past year, there have been more than 2 occassions where "P" has stood in other people's pulpits and told lies regarding my husband and I and our leaving. We left that ministry in April of last year. God brought us to a ministry that has a humble heart and fervent love for the Lord. Through this connection we have experienced true freedom in serving God and ministering to others. Last November, they installed me in as an associate Pastor and have provided the support and care in this time of healing that allowed us to not walk away from the ministry as we were contemplating a year ago. Our hearts still ache for those that are still under this couple's influence and we continually pray for all truth to be made known. Jesus has confirmed time and time again in these months that He has directed our steps and I feel now that part of my calling is to help restore others who are coming out of controlling, manipulating ministries that have distorted and perverted the message of who God really is. There are many many hurting in our churches for this very reason and I will not let it go until the men and women of God are accountable and return to their First Love.

There have been many dreams over this past year also, as God has brought both encouragement and clarity. Perhaps I should start posting them? Just may have to do that!! Many blessings and much love! Pastor Vicky

Rev Vicky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherOnia on Tue May 17, 2011 1:51 pm

Wow, I'm glad to see that the Lord worked things out for you. The dream He gave you came true. He caused you to prevail. I have come in agreement with your prayers and I believe that the Lord will shake things up soon concerning the ministry that the other couple is currently presiding over.

~Heather

HeatherOnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Vicky on Wed May 18, 2011 7:00 am

Thank you Heather and your prayers are much needed and welcome. God Bless!
Vicky

Rev Vicky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top