2people messing up the red flowers in my wedding bouquet..???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2people messing up the red flowers in my wedding bouquet..???

Post by traveller on Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:53 pm

I had this dream about 8 months ago, before I started submitting dreams here for interp. The reason I'm posting it now is that lately this dream has been coming back to memory and also because two people that are in this dream have actually showed up in our church and are now members. At the time I had this dream I didn't even know they were going to move here.

Here's the dream:
I had to choose flowers for my wedding bouquet. I went to a flower shop and told them to make the bouquet really nice how they'd done it before(?) with red gerbera's and other red flowers(irl my wedding bouquet had some red flowers but not these ones..).
I then saw the two people from the shop: somehow I saw what they were doing from a distance (I wasn't in the shop but could still see them working with the flowers). When I was watching them, I saw the bouquet was already there, but strangely they took flowers out of the bouquet and made them up into 2 piles of different white colours.

Then in the next scene I go to the shop in person, to have a look at what they'd done and pick up the bouquet. They offered the flowers to me on a serving platter: the platter had a single white plate on it and the 2 piles of white flowers, just like I'd seen from a distance when I wasn't there.. It looked messy. The only thing that had changed from when I'd observed them from a distance was the single white empty plate they'd added to the platter. The 2 people were pleased with their work and I was upset. I asked them to do it again as this didn't look like the bouquet at all and I felt like throwing the plate(the one in the middle of the piles of flowers)away. This all happened in a shop on a street in my childhood town. Strange thing is, that irl there is no flowershop there, only the road is the same as in the dream..

Then a total change of scene and people:
I'm in a house with 2 people(a couple) as we're having to stay somewhere as the three of us had been asked to go to a conference by the pastor's wife. I had to stay in the same room as this couple as there was no other room or house elsewhere for me to stay and it felt cramped with the three of us in one room.
The room has a bathroom next to it, where I go to. Whilst I'm in there getting changed, someone pushed the door. I tried to keep the door shut but as I hadn't locked it, it still opened and my father came in. I was half dressed in a singlet or shirt and stockings. I still felt exposed though and hid behind the door and felt upset that my father had entered. He only had to get something from the bathroom but somehow I felt like he was intruding as I wasn't totally dressed yet. I remember looking over my left shoulder at what he was doing.

Next scene:
I saw a big house in the same neighbourhood as where we (me and this couple) were staying, somehow close to or even connected to the room we were staying in. Anyway, this big house I'm seeing is dark and has quite some rooms and they are all connected. I'd seen it before. I wondered why we couldn't use that part of the house as it had extra bathrooms, etc and lots more room than the one room we were cramped in.
End of dream.

Some observations I've made:
* Could the room in this dream we're staying in be my current church? As this couple has since/after this dream become members of my church..
* The bouquet being rearranged in messy piles seems significant, especially looking at my reaction, and I can't work out what the empty white plate means in between the 2 piles of flowers they presented either.
* Also, my reaction to my father in this dream accurately represents how I saw my dad whilst growing up.., so maybe that's why the childhood road could be meaningful in this case? However I don't see my Heavenly Father this way, so I don't think He's being represented here.. Thought i should clarify this. By the way, there has been forgiveness and healing in the relationship with my dad before he passed away a couple of years ago, hallelujah..
* The man of this couple in the dream (who's now in my church too) IRL has right from the beginning given me an odd feeling (gut feeling that the things he says are not as they seem) and I've started to be cautious to what he's saying. He has made some off comments/jokes to me too for no reason. Mmm, is there a connection there?

I'd sort of put this dream in the too-hard basket, but like I said at the start, it's been back on my mind lately. So I would appreciate insight/interp if anyone feels led to..
God bless you all!

Last edited by traveller on Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:29 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : add lines)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2people messing up the red flowers in my wedding bouquet..???

Post by traveller on Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:52 pm

I wonder what the wedding bouquet means? On mia's interp site I found that marriage could mean a covenant, commitment (like a
contract job, volunteer position, any kind of commitment).
In this context, could that be that someone (the two people in the flower shop) are coming between a commitment I've made (like in the way of serving in certain ministries in my current church)? Is this a warning?
I also don't understand the red flowers being changed for white ones as in this case it didn't feel good.. Can white be bad? As they were also messing up the flowers. Didn't feel good either.
I'm a bit stuck on all these things in the dream.
Looking forward to some insight:)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top