praying with a prophet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

praying with a prophet

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:17 pm

I dreamed I was with the prophet Jeremiah and we were praying to the Lord. the Holy Spirit fell on us and God told us "My people are disobedient, lead them into the wilderness and I will take them to the promised land"
I thought that made sence because if they were led into the wilderness they wouldn't have the temptations there that they do where they are and that the promised land was what was best for them. then we took one of each of our animals ( we live on a farm so we have many) and we left... my over all feeling was that I was a leader and I was doing what God wanted me to. however it was my family that was leaving the land we live on.

about three weeks ago I dreamed my family and I were walking in the wilderness and I was content and others were grumbling. we were walking on our land... our land was the wilderness. then I turned to my brother in law and said we were like the children of Isreal. he said yes except that it would be only 10 years until we reached our promised land instead of 40.

our land will be paid for in 9 years.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: praying with a prophet

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:55 pm

THIS DREAM IS SO AMAZING TO ME!

I feel like Daphanie that you are a true woman of God and called to be a 'prophet of the nations' just like Jeremiah was. Do you think you're in a testing time right now (just as the children of Israel were in Deuteronomy 8)--like God seeing what's in your heart?

It just makes me think, in the midst of trouble or family situations, you have plenty (everything that you need) in order to be what God desires you to be. You lack no good thing! PRAISE GOD! When you said "walking your land" it made me think about "faith move"--you know how you physically 'claim and proclaim' that something is yours until it's manifested? You are walking the land and taking possession of what is yours. Continue to be greatful and don't complain because God WILL GIVE YOU A DOUBLE PORTION--just as he did Job after he had suffered a while. He was better off in the end than he was in the beginning!!

I thought about this scripture for you:

"If you are pure and upright; even now he will rouse himself on your behalf and restore you to your rightful place. Your beginnings will seem humble, so prosperous will your future be."-Job 8:6-7

Wow DAPH! GOD HAS BEEN GOOD TO YOU!!!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:54 am

wow Desiree!!!! you were RIGHT ON!!!!!!!! thank you so much! the interpretation God gave you spoke VOLUMES to me! thank you for the scripture too! thank you ever so much for allowing God to use you!!!!! love ya girl!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:07 pm

It's my pleasure, and I am just so happy you were blessed by my (GOD'S) words!!

I give God all the glory! BE BLESSED WOMAN OF GOD!

smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top