speaking in tongues

View previous topic View next topic Go down

speaking in tongues

Post by unfailing_love on Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:35 am

I haven't received the gift of tongues and i've been praying a long time for this gift. i dreamt a few nights ago that i was in a large room with believers and gentiles ( for some reason i woke up with that thought in my head and its weird because i don't normally classify people like that. I don't really use the term "gentiles".)
i then had another dream that same night that i was in a hotel going up a lift and for some reason i was going to poo as if there was no one there and jim carey was there with me and made a big show about it and i got angry at him. i then got to my room and i couldnt find a good toilet to use but i eventually found one. i seem to have many dreams in toilets but with people around me as if watching me. i've also looked up the name jim and it means the same as james and the funny thing is that i keep dreaming with different people called james which means supplanter :S

unfailing_love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: speaking in tongues

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:07 am

Maybe it's directing you to read the book of James?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:04 pm

Second dream:

Hotel= temporary place
Lift = going up to a new level spiritually
Need to "poo" = need to purge: waste/spiritually unclean things within
Jim Carey Makes fun of = fear of being exposed/mocked in this purging process
Eventually found good toilet to use= you WILL be delivered/cleansed and will go to a new level spiritually!!

Perhaps right now you're seeking to go to new levels spiritually, like receive gift of tongues, etc... and the Lord wants to bring you up. There might be some issues, as we all have them, things in our lives that are unclean or do not serve us spiritually- waste - that need to be gotten rid of, cleansed, delivered, purged, etc... We each have fears and concerns about that process, don't want to be embarrassed, exposed, made public, and certainly not mocked about it! The message here is that you will go to a higher place and you will find the right place to be healed, cleansed, etc and this is very encouraging!!!!

In terms of James meaning supplanter (thief), is there anyone in your life right now whom "steals away" your progress via mockery or exposing your private issues? This would rob you of the freedom to share and receive the healing/deliverence that you're seeking...

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:12 pm

P.S. I agree w/Mia, read the book of James, perhaps there's a Rhema word in there for you.

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unfailing_love on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:24 pm

thank you foryour replies :) its confirming alot of my ideas. it just so happens that I really like the book of james and i do read it a lot. ive thought about this before too. especially since i once had a dream of a tree with huge oranges and a boy called james was beside me.
i interpreted the "Toilet scenes" as mariakitty, youve mentioned. i just can't think of any situation that im embarrased to be exposed of :S but i'll pray about it.

unfailing_love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top