Standing for my marriage and dreaming

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Standing for my marriage and dreaming

Post by allIam25 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:39 pm

My husband and I have been having marital problems for the past couple of months I found out he committed adultery and God called me to stand for my marriage.

In the first dream....

I was at a wedding rehersal.......I couldn't see what I had on but, I was apart of the ceremony. There were 4 bridesmaids in the dream 2 had on pink dresses with a bouquet of colorful flowers and the other 2 had on blue dresses with a bouquet of colorful flowers. I also had a little girl that was glued to my hip in the dream she was tugging on my dress and wanting my attention. Then I went into the reception I guess and my uncle asked for some tea. So I proud him a glass half full and he asked if he could have some more and I couldn't give him anymore. I told him he had to wait.

The second dream.....

I was in a building with some other people but, I couldn't read there faces. I was wearing a red jumpsuit I guess and we were in one room because the rest of the building was dark. I was on the phone talking to my husband and I was talking to him about sex and he was saying that he had to go 15 months without sex and I asked him how he felt about that. He said he would use other means. (We are both in the military). So I found myself walking on this bridge and the bridge collapsed and we were all fell into the water and started trying to swim to the shore. Then the bridge floated up out of the water and became a raft and I was hesitant to hold on because I thought it wouldn't hold me but, I grabbed it. The bridge was yellow in color and as I held on the water kept getting in my face but, I kept holding on because I could see the shore in sight. Then I made it to the shore and I said to the others we should have held onto that bridge sooner. Then somehow I flashed forward to me holding a baby a little boy I'm not sure of the age as a baby but, I just remember the feeling of love for him and then I forward to a toddler maybe about 2 and picking flowers. The dream had a pink tint to it but, the flowers were purple in color. We had this little vase we were trying to put flowers in but, the holes weren't big enough for the flowers. Then I woke up.

I'm not an interpreter of dreams at all please help....

allIam25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Standing for my marriage and dreaming

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:48 am

Were you wearing a dress in the first dream?

The second dream is very encouraging. You were holding on and it wasn't very pleasant for part of the trip but you keep holding on and YOU MAKE IT because you see the shore in sight! How awesome. The age of the baby is important because things should start to improve in that amount of time. If the baby is eight months old then probably in about eight months things will be looking up.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by allIam25 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:14 pm

I couldn't see what I was wearing but, I was wearing a dress.

allIam25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top