An unexpected guest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An unexpected guest

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:56 am

*I think this dream is the icing on the cake to my other dreams ya'll! It seemed so literal and so real--I wonder if its prophetic? Tell me what the Lord reveals to you! smooches and thanks kiss

Had a dream where I had gone to a night service at my home church. I can't really remember the service, just the benediction (where everyone was fellowshiping). In the crowd I saw my ex-smiling and hugging people. He had on a white shirt and dark-blue pants/bluejeans? looked comfortable/relaxed (not dressy). I was surprised to see him but I was even more surprised to see that I had no feelings whatsoever---I wasn't nervous, apprehensive, worried, excited, or eager to talk to him. As I stood by some pews near the front of the church, I watched as my ex walked towards the back of the church where the double doors were, to exit. I didn't even feel compelled to follow him and "catch up" so to speak after not seeing him all of these years. He was by himself; walked out alone.

I went home to tell my mother (who was sitting on the living room couch) the night's events. "MOM. Guess who I saw at church tonight?" she responded with a "who?" I told her that I had seen my ex and she didn't even seem overly surprised at all--she actually showed no emotion but a little movement of the eyebrow as if to say, "oh, okay--noone special!"-lol I had told my mom that my ex obviously had moved back to town and was trying to work at the same job she had applied for. My mom then became perturbed!! She said, "I've been in this town all of these years and when 'B' (my ex) moves back he gets the job instantly!!!???" ..."You can't write with a white feather and look at yourself in the mirror...it's hard." I don't know if my mom was saying this as a catch-phrase or idiom (IRL we often talk about "catchphrases" here and there)...but when she said that, I immediately thought of a hand writing something with a fountain pen that had a LARGE WHITE FEATHER ON IT (it reminded me of colonial times). The feather was very bright as well. Maybe she was trying to suggest that you can't do two things at once? Then I thought: "Don't bite the hand that feeds you." I had mentioned how my ex was at church alone and she suggested that he probably wasn't married anymore. It was possible that they (my ex and his wife) were cohabitating ("common-law marriage") but making everyone else feel otherwise. My sister began talking about how she wanted to cohabitate and that its a 'good thing' and my father came into the living room, joining in saying, "yeah right!" sarcastically thinking wow

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An unexpected guest

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:22 pm

*Prophetic Confirmation to dream!!! I saw my ex's mother while walking downtown to the local library today (8/2/08). She was dressed very nicely and walking beside another woman. The same feelings I experienced in the dream towards my ex, I experienced with her: no awkward feelings whatsoever-I was surprised. I was also surprised at how nice she was to me (maybe because I hadn't seen her in a while (since May) or maybe because I'm not talking to her son!!! She said that she was "happy to see me again." My mom answered me the exact way like in the dream--she seemed a little surprised; at first she thought that I had seen my ex--whew! thank God I didn't!! I think this dream is incomplete though. Please pray that God's will be done!!
smooches to you all!
desiree

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:28 pm

this happened in real life?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:30 pm

It was a dream, but it felt so real (like it WOULD happen in real life); the prophetic confirmation, is something that happened today that I felt related to the dream I had last night.

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:37 pm

Right! That's what i was asking- so in REAL LIFE you met up with your ex's mom???
If this is true...everything is coming together! This local library is it the same one you work at and have dreamt about in the past?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:40 pm

No I don't work at the library but I'm there often!!! I did meet up with her and this is the second time I've seen his parents since we've broken up! I haven't seen him yet--but he's seen my folks as well!!! When I DID dream of the library, I assumed it had to do with working at the place I am now (a local elementary school). I'm with ALOT of children there!lol

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top