It wasn't a dream and it wasn't a vision

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It wasn't a dream and it wasn't a vision

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:39 am

Has anyone had an experience where they were just about to wake up and they got a message from God? I mean it's not a dream and it's not a vision because you are not fully awake and not fully asleep. I was asleep (I think) and I felt this presence all over my body, it started at my feet and worked it's way up my body. It was an intense feeling, it was strong and very very convincing, the feeling was so strong it was like intense intense pressure on my body but I was not afraid, I kept feeling like I must, I had to believe this message. The presence was standing at my feet, in my mind I heard this voice. I decided to get clarification on what I was hearing so I asked a question and the voice answered back! Before I asked the question I knew the answer because I knew exactly what the voice was telling me...but I just wanted to confirm what I was feeling and hearing. It's very difficult to explain the experience because I have never ever felt like that in my life. When I woke up fully I thought of God but I started to doubt because I thought well maybe satan can do that too, the bible says satan can pretend to be "an angel of light". So, has this ever happen to anyone? Any similar experience and how did you handle it?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It wasn't a dream and it wasn't a vision

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:11 am

Gissy2,

The bible says my sheep know my voice. The devil uses causes you to doubt God but his pride never allows you to doubt him. Who do you think it was? Was the message in line with the bible? Is it full of fruit, goodness, truth, etc.?

Love,
Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:36 am

The message was very encouraging, it's about a situation at work, my heart wants to see happen and the voice was encouraging me and agreeing with me. I believe it was God speaking to me, however, I started to doubt it because I thought "would God really do that?" "maybe it's satan tricking me again". I did ask God to "test the spirits" because I am kinda doubting He would speak to me that way and He reminded me of men in the bible He literally spoke to while asleep.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:50 am

When I get a message in between sleep and awake, especially that smells sweet like that, I trust it!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:05 pm

Thank you Mia!! I am happy I am not the only one God speaks to like that and I should trust it and rest in it!!!! No matter what the outcome if God allows me I will share the message someday, maybe it will help someone else!

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by profbussy on Mon May 16, 2011 4:14 pm

Gissy2 wrote:Has anyone had an experience where they were just about to wake up and they got a message from God? I mean it's not a dream and it's not a vision because you are not fully awake and not fully asleep. I was asleep (I think) and I felt this presence all over my body, it started at my feet and worked it's way up my body. It was an intense feeling, it was strong and very very convincing, the feeling was so strong it was like intense intense pressure on my body but I was not afraid, I kept feeling like I must, I had to believe this message. The presence was standing at my feet, in my mind I heard this voice. I decided to get clarification on what I was hearing so I asked a question and the voice answered back! Before I asked the question I knew the answer because I knew exactly what the voice was telling me...but I just wanted to confirm what I was feeling and hearing. It's very difficult to explain the experience because I have never ever felt like that in my life. When I woke up fully I thought of God but I started to doubt because I thought well maybe satan can do that too, the bible says satan can pretend to be "an angel of light". So, has this ever happen to anyone? Any similar experience and how did you handle it?

I've had encounters while almost waking up before. Feeling something very convincing. Speaking and instructing me on what to do and giving me reassuring words. If it's in line with the Word, I'll receive it and thank God for it.

profbussy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:05 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top