What could this mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What could this mean?

Post by yyoung09 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:13 am

Hello Ladies,

I have a dream this morning. I am not very good at interpreting a dream. I dream that I got out of my van with three or 4 of my children ( in real life I have 5). I think that we were what it looks like walmart parking lot. As we were walking towards the store my oldest son, tells me mom look , he points to a car that its parked like several cars from mine, and in the car they were the twins of my kids! and they were crying & screaming. I was like what? I thoung to leave them there because I only have one set of twins boys ( this is true in real life) so I turn like keep on walking, but them i said they looked just like my kids, so I told my oldest son to go to get them. so as we were entering walmart and I said " but I only have this ones" and a mature woman with a mean face said " those are from the devil" as she was leaving the store. When we were inside the store I found myself looking and observing at my kids twins they did not looked any different, I remember more is looking at my girls. Now what do you think this mean?
Thank you very much for any insite

Yasmin

yyoung09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What could this mean?

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:32 pm

are you saying that there was some confusion as to whether you should worry about your kids or not? and was the mature looming woman referring to your twins?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yyoung09 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:12 pm

Hello daphanie02,

the kids that were at the car that my son pointed out , they looked scared like get me out, dont leave me here face. I knew that I had my 2 littles girls and 1 of my twins boys , i don't know about the other one. so I just felt that they were not mine, that it might be something bad, that is why i was going to leave them.

Do you mean to my twins boys?
Yasmin

yyoung09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:17 pm

no I'm sorry I was having trouble understanding who the woman was talking about. what were your feelings about her?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yyoung09 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:16 pm

Hello Daph,

The woman was scary, and I felt that she was refering to the kids from the car . she looked to the kids and she pointed with her face when she said that. You know I saw clearly 6 kids,I knew my oldest son was there, but I was not focus on him. I am not sure which of my twins boys was there, but I do know there was only one of them.

yyoung09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum