White Tigers, Blood (very short)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

White Tigers, Blood (very short)

Post by angelwingz on Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:01 am

I woke up at 3:30 am - I said my prayers and went back to bed. I had a dream. As of right now I am not positive if it was from God because there was sex involved in it. But I have learned I can not ignore my dreams. This is not easy to type either. Me and my daughter were intimately involved with my dad.(he is deceased) I saw others all having sex…fornicating etc….then I saw a white Bengal tiger….as long as you had the blood in you, you were safe…but this white tiger could sniff out who did not have the blood in them….he would attack. People were given needles full of blood that they would have to inject if it ran low. Mine started to run low and the tiger snipped at me….I got the needle injected the blood(i remember looking for a spot to inject, i knew it could not go into the muscle)I believe i injected in my leg…..I wasn’t sure if the blood went in right….I was with others in some sort of underground home like a hide away…..the world was going nuts ..I think that’s why we were hiding, however I do not know or recognize these other people. That’s what I remember…..oh i remember thinking it looked like a movie or would make a good movie ................

Last edited by angelwingz on Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: White Tigers, Blood (very short)

Post by angelwingz on Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:20 am

I just remembered something else....toward the end of the dream there was a mother trying to save her children(2 children) in order for her children to be saved the mother became some sort of sacrifice and then became a white Bengal tiger cub.....

I can't imagine what this means is this an over active imagination???
Of course when i think of blood i think of Jesus.

Last edited by angelwingz on Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info)

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:23 pm

let me pray on this one....

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:33 pm

ok thank you

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:37 pm

Anyone? sorry im really anxious...been checking my e-mail every 2 seconds for responses.

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:24 pm

AwesomeGod's son had a dream about renewing some dull red paint on a house with shiny red paint. Which reminded me of your dream in a way.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:25 pm

Your dream reminds me of pleading the blood of Jesus. That's just my thoughts.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:19 am

Yes thats what I get too - pleading and applying the blood of Jesus...but the white tiger part is very interesting to me too. Thanks!!

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:36 am

I don't know what your white tigers mean. In all my dreams big cats were always stalking me. This seems different, and it is interesting.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:43 am

I know!! LOL - this one does seem different, im glad you see that too...we need Mia, LOL he he

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:46 am

We sure do! LOL

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:27 am

Here's my take on this dream, but please pray on it.

Having sex = making covenants....when two become one.
Having sex with family members to me meant keeping the family blood line pure (and not in the sexual sense), keeping the family of God blood line pure.

Just a little piece of added information: Recently, this February, it became the year of the tiger in the Chinese New Year. I had a tiger dream too last week, and it was not a good symbol for me. Mine was not white and it represented something satanic that was trying to lure me in (like it's prey), it talked to me and it told me that it was going to peel back the flesh on my arms. I believe the white tiger in your dream resembles the anti-christ spirit (he comes in a pretty white package....deceiving most, but not all..like a wolf in sheep's clothing).

I have a strong feeling that this dream represents the unveiling of the anti-christ and the mark of the beast. The Christians are going up with the Lord in Revelations chapter 4. I personally believe that Jesus is going to take us up before we even know who the anti-christ is. That's my own personal belief, although it's ok to believe in pre-rapture tribulation, and mid-tribulation rapture. Tribulation = 7 years of the anti-christ's reign.

In your dream the one's who had the blood injections were safe. Right now, the Christian's are on the drip line of Jesus' blood because it isn't the tribulation yet. When the anti-christ reigns, the post-rapture Christians are going to have it REALLY tough. It's not only going to be a spiritual battle to stay a Christian, but it's going to be a physical battle because satan will be here in the flesh ruling with an iron fist. I believe this is the reason for the self-administered injections....it's going to be hard work to be a Christian on this earth during that time, there's going to be no room for error - it'll be more like hit or miss.

The woman with the two children in the dream could represent 2 things in my opinion: The person who is faking having (or mimicking others who have) the mark of the beast in order to protect her children; or the person who accepts the mark of the beast in order to save her children somehow.

I believe this is a post-rapture dream about what the people in the world (both Christian and non-Christian) are going to have to go through - facing death on a daily basis - during the tribulation. I feel that this is a very timely dream. Many preachers are preaching that we're in the end times, and that Jesus is coming soon. Many Christians don't really believe it. If they did, they wouldn't care about who their future husband is on this earth, what college their 3 year old is going to go to in 15 years, or whether social security money is going to be there for them in 26 years when they turn 65. I'm not saying that people shouldn't make long term goals, but our goals need to line up with God's goals. If Jesus is coming this year, the year of tiger to the Chinese, many of us will have been spinning our wheels in life worrying about the things I mentioned above. The only reason we are here on this earth is to point souls to Christ....every other reason is secondary.

This is my take on your dream. Please pray on what I've said. I've been wrong before, because I'm human and a sinner like the rest. God bless you and thank you for posting this dream.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:41 am

Ok i will pray on it.....you gave me a lot to digest,lol....thank you so much for your time in responding....a few things were striking to me. I will definitely pray on it....Thanks again! God bless you!

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:29 am

Godly Warrior,

I am not an interpreter of dreams per say. These are just my thoughts. I have to agree with Christa. I pray that the body of believers is praying in the lost. There is a lot of lost souls and we need to be praying they would see and here the truth and give their lives to Christ

Love in Jesus,

Connie praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:48 am

Thank you Connie.... I did discover one thing , i looked up tiger and it said powerful minister(trouble for the devil)........so i feel like I am getting a piece of the interpretation but it just hasn't all clicked, ya know? Thanks for responding and for your time! In His love, Rev. Elkin

Last edited by angelwingz on Thu May 20, 2010 6:56 am; edited 2 times in total

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:07 pm

it really does sound like the Antichrist. I'm sorry I don't have an interpreation but the shot running low part is making me think alot lol. some people believe they can lose salvation. this could be symbolic for that belief... still praying on it but it definately sounds like end time stuff to me.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:13 am

hmmmm ok thank you!! I think you might be right with the shot running low ....I'm still praying on it too!!! lol Thanks for your time!! God bless you : )

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top