Car Plunge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Car Plunge

Post by snoviello on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:24 pm

Hi All,

Here is a dream I am feeling has to do with my ministry and I just couldn't let it sit in my journal without a spiritual interepretation.

My husbands black rental car was parked crooked on the wrong side of the road. I asked my 6 year old daughter if she wanted to ride her bike around the neighborhood following me in the car so I could park the car back in the driveway.

The next thing I know is that my daughter is in the car and we are driving around a lake. There is a large patch of ice and I slow the car down so we do not slide on the ice but even at the slow speed we slide into the lake. The car lands on it's side on the passanger side so I am not submerged. I tell my daughter I am going to throw her out of the car before the car starts sinking but she told me she wants me to carry her out. I grab her and climb out of the car to safety and we watch the car sink and get tossed about in the waves. It does not seem as though the car is able to be recovered. As I stand there I am not looking forward to telling my husband about what just happened.

Thank you so much for all you do and sharing your gift with all of us!)

Susan

snoviello

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top