WHITE CHOCOLATE AND THE ENEMY!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHITE CHOCOLATE AND THE ENEMY!

Post by unaday* on Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:20 am

I had a dream that I went into this foyer and this guy was sitting on the ground and he had 4 gift boxes beside him and he said to me that one of the gifts were for me and i should choose one. Then my good friend/almost sis in law/mother figure (yes she is all these to me) appears and says don't take the gift because he just wants to 'lie with you'. I said to her that I think she is wrong and i took the 3rd gift and opened it. I saw my FAVORITE! it was white chocolate. One of the white chocolates was shaped as an eagle but i wasn't amazed by that i was just happy for the chocolate. My friend who told me that the guy just wanted to 'lie with me" took the chocolate from my hand and broke of the eagle's head! So in her hand was the head and in my hand was the body- i noticed that it was hollow chocolate.

Then the dream changed to myself and a few friends in a big public washroom. We were all talking and happy. Then all of sudden we heard commotion outside! So we knew it was the enemy! So i said to everybody- "Quick, get into a bathroom stall and put your feet up so they don't know you are there!!" They all, including me scrambled into seperate bathroom stalls. When I got into mine there was no real toilet or used toiletry box for me to put my feet up! I kept trying to get my feet up but i couldn't! So i had one foot up and one kneeling- hoping they wouldn't see me. They all burst into the washroom. I watch from the cracks of the stall door. The ring leader was very tall in a long black trench leather jacket and black sunglasses and he stood there as his followers searched the bathroom. i was so scared that they were going to see me. Just as they thought noone was there and was about to leave- one of the followers saw my knee as i kneeled with one leg. He got on his knees and looked under the door! He said "We got one!" They opened the door and apprehended me and started to take me away-- I believe that i remember that after that they started checking other doors...
( i didn't see my friends taken away but i assume they were caught after me. One friend i remember has made herself accountable to me in real life since Saturday)

insight?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: WHITE CHOCOLATE AND THE ENEMY!

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:14 pm

well in the first dream, your friend sounds like a part of yourself (sounds weird but it happens to me) that gives yourself good advice. I believe she breaks the head off to show you what you're really getting with this guy. Men are supposed to be the head of the household and uphold all the responcibilities with it. I believe the rest of the body that you have holding in your hand represents what she's saying he wants from you. He's only after the body, which comes with a whole lotta emptyness. But these are just my thoughts so please pray on it.

Also, when im in the restroom it has to do with priviate issues. Could the enemy be attacking you in some priviate areas of your life? Just my thoughts,
love,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:25 pm

Hey Daph!
About the guy- I am sure it's not about the man i am with now...he is definitely not after my body- and is a man of God in all ways for the last 2 years and also takes care of his family as the head as his father died 14 years ago... I am not sure if this is some other guy...that's still confusing- there is no other guy in my life... weirrrrd dream

As for the the second- YES. The devil was attacking me in some private areas of my life which have been resolved that same weekend praise God! I wonder if it is showing that the devil want to try again?

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:30 pm

yeah i really didnt feel like it was the guy you were with right now.(sorry should have said that) you know, it could be some guy that is really nice to you some day soon and you may have some questions about him. i feel like this was God giving you an answer.
love,
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:34 pm

waaaaaitttt a minute...like a ton of bricks- this just hit me...my friend who was in the dream has been fasting this whole week about this guy who came into her life in May and what she should do. The whole idea of them unerves me and bugs me...i just don't like it and Yesterday as i was praying and worshipping i had a vision of a person in a grey jogging suit running from something. When i got to her house yesterday was dumbfounded she answered the door in GREY JOGGING PANTS that i have never seen before. So i told her and she told me that she has been praying about running/walking away from this guy--- could this be about her in reverse mode?

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:34 pm

waaaaaitttt a minute...like a ton of bricks- this just hit me...my friend who was in the dream has been fasting this whole week about this guy who came into her life in May and what she should do. The whole idea of them unerves me and bugs me...i just don't like it and Yesterday as i was praying and worshipping i had a vision of a person in a grey jogging suit running from something. When i got to her house yesterday was dumbfounded she answered the door in GREY JOGGING PANTS that i have never seen before. So i told her and she told me that she has been praying about running/walking away from this guy--- could this be about her in reverse mode?

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:27 pm

was the guy in your dream in grey jogging pants? i have dreams like that that are flipped around sometimes. It definately could be...
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top