Losing kitten-missing frog?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Losing kitten-missing frog?

Post by daughteroftheking on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:10 pm

First before I explain this dream I had last night I must ask for prayer on the topic of night terrors as they may often be called(I see as a demonic attack) I had a couple of nights prior. I had some sort of spirit trying to get into my room..clawing at the door and I could not wake up. I managed to shake myself out of it before it entered my room.

So then last night I awoke to this dream. My ex...the unsaved one who is currently causing quite a problem in my living space and I were drinking. While drinking I received a kitten from my friend/landlord (now recently the enemy has been attempting to stir up division..my ex/roommate told me that my friend/landlord..living upstairs was talking about me while I was gone the other day..that is just one eg) also I witnessed some friends(that I don't know IRL..didnt recognize) catching this HUGE bullfrog to give to me) By the time my ex and I were done drinking and had woken up..the kitten and frog had gone missing...end of dream.

Now I know that being drunk..or intoxicated often refers to being under an influence(obviously this being spiritual) I just thought maybe I could get some imput from fellow believers to see if God speaks anythign about this to one of you.
Thank you so much in advance and God bless!

Vanessa

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Losing kitten-missing frog?

Post by One Door on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:32 pm

Hello Vanessa,
First of all, I have not taken the accuracy test but would still like to respond to your dreams.
CONCERNING THE FIRST DREAM: As a veteran of this type of dream, I would like to offer the following. One of the things I have learned over the years is that we are very vulnerable (opened to attack) while we sleep. You are not alone in this type of dream. There are many Christians who are experiencing these types of dreams and are not aware of how they can be free of them. What I tell you here I have lived and know to be true. This kind of dream is just plain old demonic harassment and as a child of THE MOST HIGH LIVING GOD, you do not have to take this. Jesus has given us (who belong to Him) the use of His name and in His name is ALL power and ALL authority. Concerning these dreams of harassment, you can go on the offensive before these attacks even happen. You can pray the blood of Jesus over your home (or where ever you may be sleeping) every night as a proactive protective measure to keep the enemy from entering into your home or dreams. The following is a prayer I pray every night before I go to sleep. I speak it out so the demonic spirits can hear it.
"I pray the blood of Jesus to the North, to the South, to the East and to the West of my house. I bind in the name of Jesus ALL evil spirits from my thoughts, my sleep and my dreams." I live in freedom of these attacks because of the power of the name and the power of the blood of Jesus Christ. They (demon spirits) fear the name and the blood of our Jesus Christ. Don't live in fear of these dreams anymore. Go on the offensive and shut them down before they can even materialize.
CONCERNING THE SECOND DREAM: I believe the kitten here represents "a lie". I believe the bullfrog here represents "evil words" being said against you. "....the kitten and frog had gone missing....." may represent the lie and the evil words said against you as being resolved in some way.
Hope this helps.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by anicholson47 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:22 pm

I have not taken the accuracy and I am sometimes accurate with others dreams. I have however dreamt about a kitten and my dream had manifested in a situation. You first have to think about the feeling you had when you received the kitten and frog. And how you felt when they were gone. Did you feel like they were taken from you? I had a similiar dream and the kitten I found out later represented a friend I met. I was excited about the kitten in the dream and I felt the same way when I met this person. The kitten in the dream was snatched away by a snake that then tried to snatch me up but I floated above it. What ended up happening is my friend backslid and tried to cause me to backslide as well but in the end I learned a valuable lesson....... So I hope this helps you.

anicholson47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:53 pm

I was a little upset about the kitten and a bit cautious bit cautious but somewhat concerned about the frog...what you said would almost make sense and fit right now. Where I am currently living I have been asked to find a new place by April the 4th due to my landlord/friend, who has been leaning more and more on God lately, wanitng her husband to come back to work things out. My ex also lives with me...he is not saved and quite aggressive and can be frightening at times. God has already provided me with a job now! I just need to find the place and get the money for it...which WILL happen. But I will be leaving these two(my ex and my friend) behind. I haven't got my friend into church yet but have been taking her daughters with me on Sundays...I am a bit concerned about her because of her husband not being saved...and some bad history between them which I know God is telling me not to! He will work it out! Thank you so much for both of your insights.. it helps a lot...and the timing on the answers when I posted this awhile ago..of course perfect..because it makes sense now...I just found out I would be leaving on the 4th of March so..
God bless! and Ive got a new dream Im gonna post now :) Which I think but am not sure might have something to do with her daughters..

Vanessa

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:52 pm

ive found that symbols mean different things to different people. i just had a dream about a bullfrog and when it manifested, it was about one of my turkies. (i have a farm) also a dream i had about a kitten, it was about a dog IRL! LOL but ive also had animals represent my children in dreams....usually the feelings you have about the cat or bullfrog will help you recognize it when it manifests.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top