Butterfly's owl dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Butterfly's owl dream

Post by NeWine on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:31 am

Hi butterfly,

these are my thoughts:

Jesus said, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven Luke 10:18. Interesting that Jesus described lightning, how quick it is for one, but the white light that lightening emits cannot be ignored ... the scripture comes to mind... for his servants masquerade as angels of light.

The next scene is the owl you find. It is the same thing that (fell), in another form. I love owls and God created them but in this dream the owl is (the creature of the night) that he is. This wounded bird with a distorted (profile)face. Represents the distortions that woundedness causes. (perversion) I am going to use distortion because the (perversion) word would take this in another direction. Your wanting to fix the disortion that the wounds caused, you hold on to it, you looked to go feed it, but it is eating away at you.

Moreover, you bring it into your home, now it is where you live. It has become lost in your house, apart of you. You're trying to fix it the best way you know how, and you know you needed help but you took it inward, instead of outward. At a time in your life you may not of known what else to do.

A trace of your identity/personality reflects this wounded owls distortion. As Paul said, the things I shouldn't do I do ... Your wanting to overcome more restraints, your wanting more fruit in your life ... and your looking for this owl to get a hold of him and do with it, what you intended to do with him when you were out doors. Mean while your are increasing in knowledge, wisdom, and understanding, your actually able to look at your life as if it were in your hands, you can sort of maneuver it around and look at it from a higher point of view, seeing it in a way God sees it. In his hands, from his point of view.

YOu don't have to look for this spirit any more you, your prayer partners, your friends in fellowship, can call him out. The full scripture from above in context:

Luke 10:15-20 (New International Version)

And you, Capernaum, will you be lifted up to the skies? No, you will go down to the depths.
"He who listens to you listens to me (Jesus); he who rejects you rejects me; but he who rejects me rejects him who sent me."

The seventy-two returned with joy and said, "Lord, even the demons submit to us in your name."
He replied, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven."

When your free from this trace distortion, your personality is going to impact others, more then ever, and carry what you do for God further.

in Christ dee Newine

*I have not taken the dream interpreters test and am not a dream interpreter on this web site.
*dee

Last edited by NeWine on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited colored disclaimer. Underlined it. Sp)

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Butterfly's owl dream

Post by NeWine on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:42 am

Sorry butterfly, Lol. I must have clicked from off your post, and then started writing. If you want me to repost let me know. dee

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:15 pm

Thanks NeWine. Your interpretation confirms what I know God is showing me. I have become distant from God lately in several ways, struggling with faith in some issues (seeking worldly teachings instead of godly). I believe the owl represents a demonic spirit as you said that I am feeding instead of rebuking, the house and the green part represents me being defiled of sorts, God has given me a dream about me being a house, and through hearing spiritually the inside of me (like my heart) having doors and such.

I have been trying to get myself back together with God the way I should be. I need to do much more though.

Thank you very much NeWine

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top