domonic dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

domonic dreams

Post by Godsprincess7 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:27 am

Hi! my name is Sara(godsprincess07) I read Mia's about dreams with demons and i must say that i'm relieved and perplexed all at the same time. In this past week i just had 2 such dreams and I did like I do with all the demonic dreams i've always had, i chuck them as just the devil harrassing me. Well here is one of the dreams i had this past week that left me reeling.
A demon was chasing this young girl and wanted to have sex with her. there were people in the room and one woman in particular kept eggin the domon on saying 'let him do it so that she would know how terrible it is and never call him back. It seemed that when the girl would screem and reject the demon's advances, it would go away but then the girl would have thoughts come into her mind that would allow the demon to come back and the it would start all over again. At the end when she finally got free she looked at a little girl that had come into the room with her mother, and said, "i'm going to go around and pray for people with depression and being bother by demons. Her heart seemed to be broken for the little girl and she went on saying, "yes that's what I'm going to do from now on, praying for people but especially for children like her" end---any input would be appreciate -- God bless!

Godsprincess7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: domonic dreams

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:08 pm

A demon was chasing this young girl and wanted to have sex with her. there were people in the room and one woman in particular kept eggin the domon on saying 'let him do it so that she would know how terrible it is and never call him back.

Terrible treatment advice.

It seemed that when the girl would screem and reject the demon's advances, it would go away but then the girl would have thoughts come into her mind that would allow the demon to come back and the it would start all over again.

This screams to me:
Cast down every imagination and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God.

This person's recovery came from thinking right thoughts. How to protect yourself from any demon is to think thoughts that line up with the word of God.

I recovered from a terrible time by casting thoughts down twenty times a day until they finally quit coming around. If what you are thinking does not agree with what the bible says, DUMP IT!

At the end when she finally got free she looked at a little girl that had come into the room with her mother, and said, "i'm going to go around and pray for people with depression and being bother by demons. Her heart seemed to be broken for the little girl and she went on saying, "yes that's what I'm going to do from now on, praying for people but especially for children like her" end---any input would be appreciate --

Obviously this person recovers from whatever they are suffering from and turns it into a ministry. Praise GOD!

The question is, is this you or is this a prophetic word for someone you know?

Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top