Black demonic men trying to kill missionaries.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black demonic men trying to kill missionaries.

Post by steadygaze on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:08 am

Blessings dear friends.

I was awaken early this morning from a dream that I believe needs intercession and I need confirmation..

Dream,

I was in Africa in Heidi Bakers mission school and I was heading home. As I was heading home this black demonic man was fallowing me home He was trying to kill me. I was trying to fight and war against him because I saw him and knew he was after me and even went to the healing room ministry to be washed in the blood and in the spirit.( I did this in real life as well.) well I went to Africa the second time and the same thing happened this demonic black man tried to kill me as I went home and again I had the healing room and even Sozo pray over me. Then I went to Russia to teach a mission school there and we went into the Middle East to pray over many nations. I came home only this time a group of black demonic men fallowed me home to kill me because the other demonic men were being defeated and did not accomplish their assignment over my life and were still trying to kill me. Now this is interesting in the dream I had a messenger sent to me and the messenger said," these company of black demonic men were sent to cut my head off along with the other missionaries heads, and that the demonic armies have now creased in numbers. This messenger said that even those in the mission field right now weather in America or overseas and in other nations are targeted and those who are home now either visiting or have been missionaries in the past, these demonic armies are targeting and the black demonic armies will try and cut the missionaries heads off. We are to pray the blood of Jesus over every missionary on this earth, the past and present and those on and in the fields right now. What is interesting to me was what stood out to me in the dream was that these demonic men wanted to cut the heads off all the missionaries. The angel said this is a warning to pray and intercede for former missionaries and those still in the field etc.

I believe this is a true word from the Lord. Many of you know the battles I have had since returning off the mission fields and had written in the prayer forums. Now please do not run in fear with this it is for prayer purposes only, the Lord loves us and cares for us to share with us what is taking place in the enemies camp.

Sorry if you did not understand it clearly I only got a couple hours sleep.

Much love
Jeanie

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black demonic men trying to kill missionaries.

Post by unaday* on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:17 am

This is definitely a dream sent from God for a call to pray for missionaries all around! The cutting of the head made me think of the mind and thoughts. This death may not be physical death but when the mind and thoughts are affected - the mission or commission is also affected also! First place a demon seems to like to attack ALL GOD's people is the mind!
Definitely a call to pray! Thanks Jeanie!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:11 am

Yes the head represents authority and leadership being stripped from the missionaries. People it is urgent to pray now!

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:27 am

You know, Obama is trying to take away our freedom of speech. It's very sleezy sneaky how they are doing it.

I was actually Afraid to post VERSES to a petition that tells of God's justice to unjust Governments!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:28 am

So I posted a Woe to unjust judges kind of verse

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:41 pm

(quote steady:"The angel said this is a warning to pray and intercede for former missionaries and those still in the field etc.")

Thanks Jeanie for posting this, prayer ís needed for all missionaries, God knows they need it!!! I've taken this as a serious call to intercede when I read your post, got really stirred when I started pleading the blood of Jesus. Will keep praying..

God bless you!!!!

Last edited by traveller on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : punct.)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top