Women getting brutalized and murdered

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Women getting brutalized and murdered

Post by Christa on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:46 pm

It was one of the most horrible dreams I've ever had (it was a few days ago). These women, who were middle eastern ...wearing burkas... were getting thrown up in the air, so that they would get their heads cracked and their necks snapped when they hit the ground. All of us women were getting our faces pushed into puddles of mud so that we'd drown in it. Other women were getting their heads bashed in from getting pummeled with rocks. It was like a female genocide. I remember screaming, and then wanting to be quiet to save my and my daughter's lives (she was there with me, and "they" wanted to kill her too). I woke up so disturbed about this dream. It affected my whole day.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Women getting brutalized and murdered

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:59 pm

Christa I had a dream where I was trying to protect a muslim woman and trying to hide her in a house. We were running from someone and I was leading her to safety. I didn't feel like writing it down either but I can't get it out of my mind. I wonder if something is going to happen.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:57 pm

You know, as we get closer to Jesus coming, and as we progress in the end times....I believe the anti-christ spirit is coming around more. The anti-christ spirit brings holocaust....and will try to wipe out whatever he can of God's creations. I'm thinking that this dream was about that anti-christ spirit and it's increasing power. Dictators often operate under this spirit...Adolf Hitler and Sadaam Hussein are prime examples. People need Jesus so badly.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:29 pm

I see what you mean. Also, Women and children are tortured and oppressed more than men. Men more often than not, being the perpetrators. I was thinking that satan goes after women more than men, but then I started thinking that he just goes after men in a different way.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top