Please help me with these dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help me with these dreams

Post by adrinag1 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:58 pm

Blessings,

Here I describe to you the following: GOD has been giving me the gift of Prophesy. Most of the time, messages come through dreams.
Some are easy to understand but many are not. Last night I prayed for HIM to give me a tool to reveal me exactly what HE is saying to me...then I found your page!
Nothing in life is by chance, I believe HIS hand is moving things for us to go to HIM!!!!

My background is this, I am living in Malaysia (muslim country), I have little chance to share my faith with fellow Christians. I am alone here (only with GOD in my side), traveling all the time due to my work in an airline. I am single.My father recently passed away.

Here I send you some dreams I had recently.

1-Few weeks ago I was dreaming with a volcano; it was very big and the explosion was great and flow of lava came out from it in a pitch black night.

2-I was dreaming with my late father, that he was next to me saying that he was cold, I put a sweater on him, covering. Then someone came with a bag full of figs and a voice said that those were the ones that my brother borrowed from my Dad. Then I was showing my Niece photos to my Dad, then he said that she (7months baby), will be the one who will save us all in my family.

3-I was entering Argentina with my ex-boyfriend (he is from there, con me with money, married another woman while he was with me, lied and cheated me for almost 4 months, refuse to pay me the money he borrow from me). we both entering immigration in his country and he was stopped, then the authorities there told him that he will enter only if I want, as I am in control. (Have been praying for justice for many, many months now)

4-In another dream last year, saw a woman looking to a big trash container, then I realized it was my ex-boyfriend mother. When I looked down at what she was looking, I saw my ex-boyfriend laying there; was full of rubbish and dirt, his face was against the dirt. Only could see his back.

5-Last night I dream of a trial. It was against a muslim woman, she was there cause of the head-covering issue. I talked to her and told her that the Bible talks about love, that she should read it. She was there and other women were covering her head. The judge was a black man and he was a Pastor. When she heard about the scriptures in the Bible, she uncovered her head. saw a man, young one who was trying to stop me from talking to her.
In the same dream, saw another ex-boyfriend and sister (they are muslim and I was rejected in that family because I am Christian, treated me very bad after 6 years relation and money issues were never settle with him). The sister in the dream, needed my help cause she was in a trial. My ex-boyfriend came to me for help. I said no. They wanted me to sign some papers cause her husband left her and they needed me to sign for her to get some protection against her trial.

6-In another dream, I was holding a baby polar bear, it was in my arms. The bear was so white, it shine! I was singing to him the song 'Love changes everything' (I could hear the song) and the bear was so happy in my arms, playing with his paws. Then we reach a river, wanted to cross but didn't want to get wet, was looking for a bridge. Then a guy in the water, was scared of the bear and throw water to us. Told him that doing that will scare the bear, so I asked the name of the person, someone said, Richard; then I asked the guy to come near and I put the bear's paw in his face and told him that the bear is harmless....then I found a bridge and went across.

7-This dream was actually giving to my sister but I feel is very important too.
My sister said that she was in my wedding rehearsal and I was marrying the Prince of Spain. In the dream I was scolding him but he was quiet. He was tall, very handsome as my sister commented in the dream. She was next to the Queen and the mother said, oh she is not marrying him yet and she is already scolding him. My sister aid to herself that her daughter can be my flower girl. (This dream came to my sister few months back, but in less than a month ago, a friend introduce me a family in California. The guy is tall, handsome, Christian and single. The mother wants to match me with him. She is from Spain! so I don't know if this guy is the one GOD has for me. He is 43, I am 40).Thank you so much for your help. I really need interpretation for all this, as some issues has been in my constant prayers.....especially the guy who can be a real prospect in my life, and the argentine ex-boyfriend. These 2 aspects are really important in my life now.

Sorry if I take too much of your time with this.

GOD brought you to my life for a reason and I thank HIM for that!!!

GOD bless you all!!!

Regards
Adriana Suarez

adrinag1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me with these dreams

Post by ditte3 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:29 am

Dear Adriana!
May god give you much faith,love,hope and strength.You live in a moslim country and you need it.
Always remember that the Lord is with you and loves you.:)

These are very interesting dreams.
I'm gonna pray for revelation and please do so too.the Holy Spirit can give revelation.
I promise to think and pray about them,so I can help you.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adrinag1 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:08 am

Thank you so so much!!
Will be praying for God to show you through HIS Holy Spirit the answers I'm looking for.
Thanks for your interest and time!

GOD, I'm sure has sent you to help me!!!!

GOD bless you!

Regards
Adriana

adrinag1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:26 pm

Dear Adriana,
Hi.:)
I think it would be good if you could post these dreams on the site separately,so people on could discuss it separately,titeling them.Maybe it would be easier.
If we give title to a dream,it makes it easier to focus on what it is about.Please tell us about your feelings during the dream and if you remember colours etc.

Some thoughts:
1st dream about the volcano:
As I imagine a volcano,I think of an unpredictable thing to happen,maybe danger.What do you think it means.
I looked it up in a biblical dream dictionary,what it's meaning can be:
-something very explosive blowing up and bringing change
-unexpected presure that brings an unexpected reaction
-emotional instability that is unpredictable
-the judgement of God

Maybe it means something else for you.Dreams are very personal.

Darkness can mean more things,for example:
-unfamiliarity
-spiritual or supernatural darkness
etc.
Think about,waht it can mean in your dream.Please remember that what your feelings about the dream were may influence the meaning.
(For example I had a dream that was during night,but it wasn't scary.I looked inside a house where light was.The night in my dream itself did not make me feel bad.)
So it depends on the feelings too.

I'm going to think and pray more about it.
If you post this dream separately,I will post this there too.

Please know that i am not an expert in interpreting dreams.We can give you ideas or share thoughts the Holy Spirit tells us,but please ask the Holy Spirit to reveal the meaning of a dream.
When we have some insights,you can think about them if these are confirmations to what the Lord tells you.
I anything I said is not what the Lord tells you please drop them.

God bless you.:)

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:35 am

I'm sorry your father passed away.
I'm sorry to ask,how about your family?Is anyone christian?
I ask,because of the dreams.Maybe it helps.
Thank you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adrinag1 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:46 am

Hi,

no problem, I already made peace with it. Thanks for your concern.
Regarding your question, no, my family is all Catholic, I'm the only Christian.
Indeed, there are a lot of problems now. Something that was said from the volcano, a lot of emotions were unveiled then.... Not nice ones.

My brother, who gives the figs to my Dad, is trying to keep the little inheritance that my Dad left. Tried to help but my Mom refused to confront one son, sacrificing 3 other children.

Thanks for your help!!! Appreciate it!

adrinag1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:15 am

Dear Adriana,
It's very interesting.Knowing that your brother keeps all the inheritence explains why you dreamt of your brother having a bag of figs he borrowed from your father.
I wonder what the things your father said about your niece means.
I don't know much yet,but what if it means praying for this niece,or the young ones in the family (or your country).Maybe they are the "new generation of faith" who bring change spiritually in your family/country.
Maybe these are just my thoughts.
I will think about it more.

About the 5th dream.
I like this dream.I can't say much yet.
It seems the Lord gives you encouragement in you dream.
I think you see what happens in your country and perhaps that's why God gives you such dream to maybe gradually strengthen you.Sometimes we are uneasy doing things in real life.Yet in dream the Lord sometimes gives us his encouragement.
I had similar dream (not the same situation).In real life I don't always dare to tell someone he/she does something wrong or it is bad thing he/she does.In my dream God showed me that I can do it,and it was so encouraging.
I don't say you should run and do this at once.Perhaps the Lord strengthens you step by step.
Please ask the Lord about it.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adrinag1 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:35 am

Thank you so so much for your words, they are really encouring!

About my niece, I did liberation for my family.... Iniquities, and my niece is the first one to be born free of courses and family sins. What you said it's true, maybe this baby represent a generation liberated!

Regarding the 5th dream, I am Mexican living in Malaysia. Been here for 14 years and believe me, so so many had tried to convert me to Muslim. Acording to their faith if they bring a Christian to Muslim religion, they receive bonus in heaven.... We know this is not so true!!!

Recently, in a trip to Iran, people approached me.... Maybe because I was foreigner, they express that they don't want to be Muslim anymore......I gave them the hope that GOD is doing something and that many blessings are coming to Iran!!!! (I was told by a profet that wherever I go will bring blessings to the country, I'm preparing now to go Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon)

thanks again and GOD guide and bless you always!

Hugs

adrinag1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:08 am

Dear Adriana,
I'm sorry for not answering sooner.
You know while reading your last post,i really "felt" the touch of the Holy Spirit.
I think it's a very important thing to minister towards the moslim people,even if in prayer.
it filled me with joy what you said a profet said to you.Hallelujah!!!
You know I lived in Iraq from1979 to 1983,and had been to many some countries in the middle east.I think God wants me to pray for the people there too.It's important as well as praying for the peace of Israel.:)
Jesus came to save us.He came to save every human being,who believes in him and his salvation.
I'm sure it's from the Lord that we met here.

I'm going to pray for the rest of your dreams too.
The one with the baby polar bear is very interesting.

I hope you get justice about your ex-boyfrieng 's dept to you.
I'm also praying aboutthe marriage dream too.
Maybe it takes time.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adrinag1 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:48 am

Dear Mia,

Really appreciate all your time and concern.

Like you said earlier, I feel that GOD directed me towards you and this page in order to have prayer support in all that is happening in my life.

To give you an example of GODīs work in my life, I will tell you that after I arrived into Cairo, I prayed for the country....for GOD to bring blessings to this nation.....after visiting the pyramids in a very beautiful day....it started to rain!!!!.....for me was not much....but the tour guide said that we (the tour group) brought blessings to the place....the last time Giza got rain was 17 years ago!!! (it was heavy rain in places like Saqqara, Cairo and surranding towns). I was so taken by this that if I wouldnīt had been there, wonīt believe it......people in the streets coming out to the rain to make wishes...thatīs something serious!

Anyway, I read your post in the subjects....please, I need help with prayers for both.....I just read that before a great blessings GOD sends a big problem....to test our faith in HIM. So I want to take it like I have to go through the traumatic time with the argentinian guy before GOD sends me HIS Prince (remember my sisterīs dream?).

I will be in Middle east on March 13 for 16 days....will pray for GOD to bless those countries (Egypt,Jordan,Syria and Lebanon)....and with you help, we will see the miracles that OUR FATHER have in hand for us!

Thanks again, anything please write me here or in the other 2 posts.

GOD bless you my dear friend!

Hugs
Adriana

adrinag1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:14 am

Adriana, I've been praying for the salvation of muslims and also for the middle east and all the tribes of Israel, almost every night.

Your testimony about God blessing countries that you visit and the rain in Egypt as the starting point is AWESOME!!! PRAISE GOD!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:23 am

Dear Adriana!
I1m so happy you went to Cairo.It make me happy that you pray for the people there.I told you how I feel responsible for praying for people in the Middle East.
I pray for you while you visit those counties!

Dear Hindsfeet!
It is so good that you pray for the salvation of muslims and for the people in the Middle East and Israel.

GOD BLESS BOTH OF YOU.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:27 am

God has been hearing all our prayers and God bless the both of you as well!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top