Broken Eggs???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broken Eggs???

Post by nubava on Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:02 pm

I was in a coffee shop, I think I ordered Americano and was waiting to get it, and after I was planning to go to classes. I also had sweets in my hands such as fruit jellys, m&ms, etc, and I was quite happy. Then I noticed a box and approached to get some more out of it. There were eggs in their package but it was open. So to get to the first box I had to relocate those eggs. When I touched them I felt that not all of them were whole. They seemed to be broken in their package but not all of them, some of the white of some eggs leaked. I even thought why those people have kept those eggs, may be they hadnít noticed itÖ.

What do eggs symbolize?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken Eggs???

Post by ditte3 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:12 am

Hi Nubava,:)
Very interesting dream.
Dreams are very personal,so please think about what these things are symbolize in your dream and ask the Lord what he wants to show you.

Coffee shop and restaurant can symbolize the church where teaching is.
Just a thought,but what if coffee is for "waking up".Seeing that you are planning to go to class,may mean that you study the Word and growing in knowledge.
Sweets (I looked it up) can also mean reflecting and meditating on the Word of God and also rest for the physical body.Maybe it means other things too.You say you feel happy.
I think the box can mean something that contains things.Perhaps searching in the box also mean searching the truth of God.(maybe these are just my thoughts).
Perhaps the eggs you found mean things that need to be handles with .
If these are not what the Holy Spirit tells you about your dream,please drop them.
I'm gonna pray about your dream.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:11 pm

that's very interesting. I dreamed about broken eggs the other day. to me eggs usually symbolize life. I had ordered a bunch of chicks online and when I got them a few didn't make it :( so my dream was about dead baby chicks. but I knew in the dream that those eggs that were broken had been fertile.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:47 pm

I am really not sure what the eggs here symbolize (((

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down