Milk and Tree!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Milk and Tree!

Post by nubava on Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:35 pm

Hi everybody, I had this short dream and wanted to receive confirmation.

There was a tree of a medium height and I had a canister of milk in my hands and was going to water the tree with the milk. I was looking at my parents and waiting for approval, especially from my father as in our house he usully takes care of the plants.

Blessings!

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Milk and Tree!

Post by jwhita on Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:29 am

Hi Nu, I've heard people say trees represent leaders or leadership and seen dreams like that. Trees have been crucial in some of my own dreams, I think as elders in one and a vast multitude of people in another. Milk is a common symbol for the basic teachings of the Word. This is my impression anyhow, sounds like a desire to nurture someone who is new to the Kingdom or new in leadership, but your'e unsure if you should. Got any more detail? And by the way, the Father uses us all to nurture the plantings in His house, through tactful words of help or encouragement.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:24 pm

I believe the tree here represents the tree of life, a dream which I wanted to water with milk which is abundance and provision. IRL life I'm milking the tree of life with God's Words, proclaiming it into my life and the life of my family. I hope I got this one right

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top