A pittbull and two lions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A pittbull and two lions

Post by Angelwings on Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:35 pm

Ok, I had the craziest dream last night. It probably doesn't mean anything, it's so off the wall (to me), but you never know. I've had really bazarre dreams before that were really a message from God. The dream started differently than it ended and I don't remember much about the beginning, so I'll just tell the end part....It's the most vivid.

I was leaving a church service, on foot, with a co-worker IRL walking in behind me (the church service is the part I dont really remember). My co-worker was going to take a route that would have gone around a lake. But to our surprise it was blocked off by a wooden fence. I told him he had to go a different way because the wooden fence was built completely around the lake and there was no way to get by it. So he started to go in another direction. As he walked away, a white and green pittbull came out from a nearby house. It was a pretty, bright metallic green. My co-worker said "wow, look at that dog". At that time, I guess I was standing on a porch. I was higher up, looking down at him and had my hands on a rail.

Then the scene switched. I was then laying in bed with my husband, but our bed was outside. And we were somewhere NOT familiar.
The direction our bed was and the positions we were laying in was the same as IRL. Off to my side of the bed were two huge lions. They were the size of large horses, with big manes but their face was not quite a lions face. Kinda mixed with a dog face. There was a man with them, I guess their handler and they were standing at attention obediently, but looking away from us. My husband and I just layed their watching them, I guess we were amazed at their appearance. My husband than raised his hand and waved it a little to see if he could catch their attention, and he did. One of the lions looked our way and I said to my husband "look what you did, now he sees us" So we stood still so we wouldn't startle the lion and it kept looking our way, then looking straight than looking our way again.
Then I heard in the distance a man yell out to the handler "Move them back". So the handler moved the lions a few steps back. From what I perceived of the other man, he was bringing the white and green pittbull. I dont know why and I never saw the other man or the dog. I only saw the dog at the beginning but I knew that man was bringing that dog. As soon as the dog was in view of the lions, the two lions took off running toward the dog. Then all of a sudden the lions stopped abruptly. I don't know if the handler stopped them, or the dog had anything to do with it. But the one lion that spotted my husband stopped in a way that made it jump back a little and then it was facing toward us. As he started toward our bed, my husband jumped out of the bed and took off
(gee thanks..lol) and I just froze, I didn't want to move. The lion came up to me and started sniffing me. I just held my blanket up to my face and stood very still. And it just kept sniffing me like a dog from my head to my toes and back up. I could feel my hair and the blanket move from the wind of its breath. I could hear it so loud in my ears just sniffing. I guess I was expecting it to bite me, like a lion, but it just sniffed me...like a dog would when its curious about something.
Than I woke up. WHen I woke up....I felt like it really happened. I was laying in the same way, holding my blanket up to my face and it felt like I really experience that lion sniffing me.

strange huh?

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A pittbull and two lions

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:08 pm

Yep. Strange.

My :

The color of the dog represents that it is something IRL. For instance: I had a dream about a shiny silver spider biting me. A few days later, I burned myself exactly where the shiny silver spider in my dream bit me. I burned myself on the shiny silver rack in my oven.

The dog symbol: In my dreams, dogs that are threating me are a real physical threat to my body. That this one is shiny green tells me you will know what it is when it happens.

This is not a spirit bubbling interpretation but I'm thinking because the animal was so close it will be a close call. And perhaps the color of the thing represents a car.

Let me know what happens. I will pray for you and your husband's safetly.

Love,
Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:19 pm

thanks Mia.
the color of the dog or the lion represents a car?
The dog never came near me...so I'm guessing you mean the lion. by the way, the lion was dark brown.
The color green has come up recently in another vision. Same shade (pretty bright green) but this time with the dog, it was a metallic shade.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:22 pm

The green dog caused the brown lion to come to you, right?

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:49 pm

I guess you can say that.
sorry, I should have explained better. The lion was running toward the dog and it was startled in some way. wether the handler scolded it and made it stop, or the dog scared it and it jumped back...I don't know. the best way I can explain it is like when a dog is on a leash and tries to run, but the owner pulls back on the leash to stop it...the dog would automatically be forced to a different position...pulled back. Same with the lion, so when it was stopped it changed its posture and was than facing our direction and thats when it saw us there and came toward us.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:01 pm

The color makes me think something in real life. The threat does also. The green one sets off a chain reaction and I'm thinking car accident. Again, this isn't a prophetic interpretation, it's just me analyzing the symbols.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:18 pm

I understand. well, I will definitly pray about this.
thank you

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:49 pm

Ang,

Don't be alarmed. The overall message is that you are okay in the end. And I'm praying too.

Mia

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:54 am

Almost 3 years later and I remember this dream today while cleaning my living room.

I know what those two lions were. Back then I didn't realize it...but today it slapped me in the face. We have two porcelain foo dog book holders. The funny thing is we've had them since 2000, but they have been packed away for many many years and this past year I unpacked them for my hubby's books. Funny thing is, I dust them all the time. But today I started talking about them with my husband and this dream came to me. so crazy!

In this dream the two lions were FOO DOGS!! Foo (Fu) dogs are Chinese guardian lions, or Imperial guardian lion that are a common representation of the lion in pre-modern China. They are known to stand in front of Chinese Imperial palaces, Imperial tombs, government offices, temples, and the homes of government officials and the wealthy because they were believed to have powerful mythic protective benefits. (from wikipedia)
I wrote this dream down and one part I forgot to post here was that they were standing in front of a white mansion with white columns in the front. Sorta like the white house!

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:05 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top