Criminals Apprehended!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Criminals Apprehended!!!

Post by LifeTransformed on Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:30 am

Okay guys, I need your help in the interpretation of my dream. Here goes......

Last night I dreamt I was at work and that one of my co-workers had her windows broken in to that needed fixing. My workplace transitioned to my home and the face of my co-worker transitioned to my daughter. I went home and noticed my basement window was tampered with. Something in my spirit felt the situation wasn't right, but I fixed the window without another thought (with screws and bolts). The repair was simple. I recall going into my daughter's room, she was calm....very peaceful and she was full of so much joy. Her feelings in the dream was confusing, because it did not match what had occurred, it looked like two windows in her room needed fixing—looks like they were damaged (IRL she has two windows in her room. They’re too high off of the ground, would need a ladder to get in).

I remember being upset with the repairman (I forgot the name of the company) came and gave me an estimate for the broken windows. He said it would cost $854.00! I thought he was out of his mind! I told him I was not paying that and would get another estimate.

Later that evening, I came home and "felt" something was not right. I "felt" someone was in my home. My daughter was home alone. I went upstairs and she still looked happy and joyful. I went downstairs and found three (3) young male criminals hiding. (my daughter was unaware of the activity going on downstairs; the criminals got into the window in the basement I mentioned earlier) I apprehended the thieves (in the dream, they were personified as thieves) and dragged them to my next door neighbor's house to use her phone. (it was around 2 or 3 a.m.) I remember one of the thieves trying to get away and I slammed him to the ground. It was as if I had all three of them stacked on top of one another. (imagine that? I’m pretty petite but had amazing strength in the dream)But anyway, we're in my neighbor's house (I noticed her husband was not home and I remember in the dream I thought that was weird). I asked if I could use her phone, but she said that she was in transition--switching phone services and wasn't sure if it worked. I remember staring at her landline phone with a puzzled look, she offered her cell phone but I insisted on using the landline. When I picked up the receiver, I heard the dial tone. I told the three criminals they better not move and then I proceeded with my call....the dream ended.

Thank you in advance for your help. God bless you.

LifeTransformed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Criminals Apprehended!!!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:30 am

Hey again!
i wonder if youre concerned about possible threats/damage/hindrances concerning your daughter but she is not worried or even taking a second thought about what you're worried about (she's calm, happy, etc)? Its common for parents to worry about their children, but you know that sometimes parents can "overexaggerate" in their feelings/concerns becoming a little "too cautious"! I wonder if the situation is not all that serious but you want to take precautions anyway?!
Please pray on what I've said
smooches
desiree (starpop)

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LifeTransformed on Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:04 pm

Hey starpop!

Hmmm...great insight. She's a freshman in High School and it's practically
dark when she leaves to stand on the bus stop. Last week, she said two different men drove by. Man #1 stated "your bus hasn't come yet?" and kept driving and Man # 2 said "Have a great day!" and kept driving. I asked her about the vehicles. I said, do you want me to take you to schools and she smiled and said, "no, I'm fine."

As a parent, I'm like, "who are these perverts?" I have to keep it real. But she has this peace about her that surpasses all understanding. Each morning I say a prayer and when she kisses me b4 leaving, I add "may God protect you. Be safe. Have a fantastic day!"

Thank you darling, I never thought of that. Hmmmm...yes, I will definitely pray on this but it certainly gave me insight.

Be blessed,

Life Transformed

LifeTransformed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:07 pm

Believe me...when I was a freshman, my dad was the EXACT same way! Though I must say, he was a little worse!!!lol...You're just being a concerned parent (as well you should be!) you're welcome as always--to God be all Glory and power and praise!
smooches girlie!
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top